Not open for further replies.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
This is a message to zeus x mesh users :p

Bought today some wotofo nexmesh strip's kanthal 0.14ohm

I have heard that Zeus x mesh coils are proprietary and I thought I would use a small Dremel to make the nexmesh thinner cause I read people say on internet they do that....some suggested use Dremel on the the deck so that u make posts thinner and then clamps can take thicker mesh...

I didn't wanted to do that sooo I took a cutter (u can use also nail clippers) and I just cut the mesh corners at the part that is not mesh but it's solid just the edges and up until the point where mesh starts

Then u are able to install the mesh on the Zeus and u only clamp the edges that they are solid.....it's not like geekvape mesh that u put all inside and let them sit cause nexmesh are shorter anyway u don't want that....almost all the solid ends inside the clamp and just tighten it...

The end result is great just make sure the mesh is straight and not tilted...at the end u end up with a little thicker mesh and even thought nexmesh is shorter compare to geekvape since u clamp it like that it ends up same if not a little longer...

I wanted to try this mesh cause the way it looks seemed it would be better (it's more densed)
And it is....the flavour is better and I vape it at same watts as the geekvape mesh and same ariflow and same juice to compare...
The nexmesh give me a little more flavour and more clouds...but the most important for me is that it gives me a little warmer vape and thats the only thing I didn't like Soo much in using the Zeus x mesh...and the flavour is a little different...maybe cause it's warmer but I like it a lot so far..

Soo anyone interested u can try this is easy in case u haven't tried already....plus those mesh coils are sold wayyyyyyy cheaper like I got a pack of 10 mesh for 6 euros...

:rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread