zibelli flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaperZen

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2015
Anywhere but Here *~*
Had anyone used Zibelli Flavors? Some how I found their website during around and don't know if it is worth ordering from them. I have never heard of them and I was wondering if any DIY'ERS have used these flavors. There is Very limited info on their webpage plus it always helps to talk to someone who had actually used them. Questions I have are; how strong are they, are they good, what is in the flavors, what percent do you use them, are they a good company. Thank You for any and all of the help anyone can give me. Thanks again, Becky

VaperZen

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2015
Anywhere but Here *~*
Had anyone used Zibelli Flavors? Some how I found their website during around and don't know if it is worth ordering from them. I have never heard of them and I was wondering if any DIY'ERShave used these flavors. There is Very limited info on theirwebpage plus it always helps totalk to someone who had actually used them. Questions Ihave are; how strong are they, are they good, what is in theflavors, what percent do you usethem, are they a good company. Thank You for any and all of the help anyone can give me. Thanks again, Becky

VaperZen

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2015
Anywhere but Here *~*
Had anyone used Zibelli Flavors? Some how I found their website during around and don't know if it is worth ordering from them. I have never heard of them and I was wondering if any DIY'ERShave used these flavors. There is Very limited info on theirwebpage plus it always helps totalk to someone who had actually used them. Questions Ihave are; how strong are they, are they good, what is in theflavors, what percent do you usethem, are they a good company. Thank You for any and all of the help anyone can give me. Thanks again, Becky

So far Laurie from Zibelli's has been helpful and sweet . She is looking into the " Custard notes" to find out for Vapers which Flavors contain them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread