Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
http://.........blogspot.com/2013/09/in-stock-provari-zombie-edition.html

So this will use my AW IMR 18650s but not my 18350s?

I'm hundreds in the black from vaping vs smoking but $225 for vari w/ext + ex warr took a heavy sigh to click buy.

It better be worth the upgrade from my Vamos

Last edited:

legaldisaster

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2013
Maryland
Well I recently received mine and haven't touched my eVic since I tore open the box provape sent me. I had a Vamo a few months back that I liked, but i broke it by accident. So far I am loving the provari, and despite its hefty price tag, I'm think about getting another after the holiday season.

I didn't get the extended warrenty though.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Looks like they'll get along alright :)

My custom J Wrapped Vamo
9342728379_ab28ecea06_o.jpg

My just ordered Pvari
Provape-ZombieEditionProvari.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
http://.........blogspot.com/2013/09/in-stock-provari-zombie-edition.html

So this will use my AW IMR 18650s but not my 18350s?

I'm hundreds in the black from vaping vs smoking but $225 for vari w/ext + ex warr took a heavy sigh to click buy.

It better be worth the upgrade from my Vamos

A full-size ProVari with a standard cap takes AW (our brand) IMR 18490. With an ext. cap it takes 18650. The mini takes 18350 or with an ext. cap 18490.

You will not regret clicking to buy ;)

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
A full-size ProVari with a standard cap takes AW (our brand) IMR 18490. With an ext. cap it takes 18650. The mini takes 18350 or with an ext. cap 18490.

You will not regret clicking to buy ;)

So I won't need my 18350s any more because I won't get a mini. 1 will be enough.
LOL - I see they have mini zombies but I won't get one. I won't. I won't I tell ya.
OK maybe I will :facepalm: because I don't want those 18350s to go to waste.
Yeah, that's the ticket. Because of that I have to. yeah.

williebb123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
Mount Shasta California
the zombie provari is an awesome looking mod you will not be sad for pulling the trigger , i too just pulled the trigger on a back up for my provari which if all goes well may be my new #1 the futura DNA 20 zombie green and yeah it too is a sticker shocker at $254 buckaroos but is built like a tank just like the provari :D

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
So I won't need my 18350s any more because I won't get a mini. 1 will be enough.
LOL - I see they have mini zombies but I won't get one. I won't. I won't I tell ya.
OK maybe I will :facepalm: because I don't want those 18350s to go to waste.
Yeah, that's the ticket. Because of that I have to. yeah.

tgw.gif

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
As the old saying goes:

Quality is not expensive, it's priceless!

Please a moment of silence in homage to the Provari gods

....:vapor:.... :
:vapor::vapor:
:vapor::vapor::vapor:
:vapor::vapor:
:vapor:

the zombie provari is an awesome looking mod you will not be sad for pulling the trigger , i too just pulled the trigger on a back up for my provari which if all goes well may be my new #1 the futura DNA 20 zombie green and yeah it too is a sticker shocker at $254 buckaroos but is built like a tank just like the provari :D

penrow

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
United States
I just ordered the zombie and it will be my first provari, actually my first MOD. It took a while to finally get up the nerve to click buy button on the final order page. I sat there thinking and trying to decide and then finally I clicked it, I thought that was it but no it didn't go through, it said I had to confirm shipping address. So I thought this is my chance to change my mind, I thought about it and then talked myself into it again and pulled the trigger again. And for a second time it didn't go through, it said I needed to type in my password again, well let's just say that the third time was the charm! I have never seen a provari in person , never held one or vaped one, just hope it lives up to the hype, I'm sure I will like it because I'm about to break this piece of junk ego twist in half, the dial keeps getting turned up to high accidentally and I get this horrid burnt taste, can't wait to set it and forget it

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Congratz on an excellent choice. Great minds think alike.

My neighbor's been vaping hers for years and she's a clod so I bet it's seen it's tumbles. :laugh:

I changed my order to include a couple of 18500s, another 18650, ego adapter & a nifty Provape carry case :facepalm:

I've been dealing with MBV & DV so I'm used to awesome customer service and Jen @ PV fits the bill.

(Mount Baker Vapor & Discount Vapor)

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Congrats to the new (almost) proud owners of the Zombie. It's quite a sharp looking piece. I've never seen or held a Provari myself but in search of 'something better' guess what I bought? Guess what I bought another of 3 days after receiving the first. IMHO, it's that great & I'm certain you'll love yours as well....

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
...the 510/ego adapter is nicely made...with lousy specs :(

The threads are really nice but they won't let my evods or Vision Victory 5ml's threads reach.

My $3.59 DV adaptor works fine.

Why would Provape let such unusable crap go out with such great products?

I'm getting good use out of the 18490.
It's been about 5 hours down to 3.4v but it might have been longer.
The 18650 lasted me most of the day in my Vamos sometimes longer.

I did vape ~8mls in the last 30 hours though because I CAN'T PUT IT DOWN! :vapor:

Last edited:

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
I see you got it from Provape...

They have some issues with the ones they have now..I got mine from a store in Little Rock, AR (actually got 2) they work fine, even sent one to someone in Cali because he had the same / similar issue...

The threads are really nice but they won't let my evods or Vision Victory 5ml's threads reach.

I did vape ~8mls in the last 30 hours though because I CAN'T PUT IT DOWN! :vapor:

Last edited:

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I had to buy a few adapters because of this same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread