Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Could it be?!?! Zotz is the cure for vapors tongue?! I was having some trouble tasting PBC after switching from the virus and saw a new Zotz sitting there from my last order, so said what the hell. Zotz is gone and PBC is back! Well played Nicotickit team, well played indeed!

You're the first person to discover this delightful theory. :)

Momster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Now that someone else has come out of the Zotz closet... I hadn't had a Zotz for decades until I received one with my NT ORDER. I excitedly popped that sucker in my mouth and was so happy to relive a taste of my childhood. I noticed after the delicious candy was consumed that I could taste flavors in my juice that I hadn't noticed before. Hence, Zotz > Vapor's Tongue!!! Nicoticket should patent this cure for Vapor's Tongue pronto. :)

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
WHUT? Omg. Tell Beau on the next invoice you owe him the two he ......, plus two in interest owed, and another for the new order!

I have been shafted on the last 3 orders. Was hoping for 2 in the last order (it was a big one, sans purple envelope) Did he run out, maybe? You guys so busy that he is forgoing putting one in the order in order to get them all done? That was the story I told myself, made it all worth it to think you were selling that much juice.

itsrayray

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
athens, tn
WHUT? Omg. Tell Beau on the next invoice you owe him the two he ......, plus two in interest owed, and another for the new order!

Lol. Not worried, gonna order my wife a case for her birthday next week. :thumbup:

I'll leave him a message anyway though. It'll probably be something random like, if you don't put a zot in the bag you'll end up with a hobos merkin in your cereal.

Who knows lol.

Her probably just tired of packing the bags for me lol. I have had a ton of packages from you, and each have their own set of instructions lol.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I have been shafted on the last 3 orders. Was hoping for 2 in the last order (it was a big one, sans purple envelope) Did he run out, maybe? You guys so busy that he is forgoing putting one in the order in order to get them all done? That was the story I told myself, made it all worth it to think you were selling that much juice.

We ran out for a day or two... I forget when, exactly... but we got back on it shortly. If you get shorted a Zotz, feel free to leave a note on a subsequent order and we'll gladly hook you up with a couple xtra <3

kinggirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Dallas
Ha. I went to see what all the fuss was about and my assistant came into my office a bit ago and saw the empty wrapper in the trash and asked "oh zotz can I have one?" and I don't know WHY I did this but was casually closing my drawer with my leg then proceeded with "I don't have any more." Nicoticket makes me feel like Jim Carrey in Liar Liar.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Ha. I went to see what all the fuss was about and my assistant came into my office a bit ago and saw the empty wrapper in the trash and asked "oh zotz can I have one?" and I don't know WHY I did this but was casually closing my drawer with my leg then proceeded with "I don't have any more." Nicoticket makes me feel like Jim Carrey in Liar Liar.

Ok - I LOL. classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread