Status
Not open for further replies.

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
Busardo has the best production quality. His close ups are unparalleled. He also gives a lot of detail that I find very useful. Another reviewer I like is Lord Davon. He cracks me up for some reason even when he doesn't mean to. I kinda like Steeljan too but the one on the Phoenix Bottom Coil drove me nuts. "And, no leaks!" And, no leaks!" And, no leaks!" over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. I got it the first time Jan!!!

I can agree with all this...I mainly watched SJ for her build ideas (helicopter RC volt meter...brilliant)...but yeah that Phoenix video...and the diet ginger ale...dear God I don't want to hear about it anymore x.x

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

dsy5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
New York
ahhh steeljan i like her too....helps a lot when you want to understand wiring and stuff for mod making....really good stuff, getting tired of hearing about diet ginger ale though x.x

Hey elmattias, I've been looking to make a ginger ale vape - maybe not diet, though! Got any links or suggestions?

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
Pbuasardo and Steeljan...Would be nice to see the reviewers "return to the scene of the crime" a few months later as we all know issues arise after a PV has been in the market for awhile.

also improvements to the equipment later on, which as far as i have seen, pbusardo is the only one that attempts to explain the difference between v1/v2/v3 etc....it would be helpful to know any device that has corrected it's mistakes....anyone remember the vivi nova V1? no? that's why...it was simply that bad.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I agree and that's why I enjoy PB's reviews- very detailed and I like the fact he tests the voltage/ accuracy of the PVs. I also remember the cracking and wicking issues with the earlier Vivi Nova...seems some now believe it was only a problem with the Stardust.

also improvements to the equipment later on, which as far as i have seen, pbusardo is the only one that attempts to explain the difference between v1/v2/v3 etc....it would be helpful to know any device that has corrected it's mistakes....anyone remember the vivi nova V1? no? that's why...it was simply that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread