High Voltage 901 and 510 Atomizers Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hello everyone Over the course of these hectic holidays, our High voltage atoms finally have arrived! As always both our 510 and 901 high voltage atomizers are built specifically for 6 volts. These atoms are said to give the user much better flavor on 3.7 volts from customer feedbacks. All atoms are tested and true upon arrival to our base For ordering information please visit Products under batteries,Chargers and Atomizers section. We do try our very best to ship every order received before 4:30pm Gmt+5 on the same day but due to increased volume over these atomizers please allow atleast 1 business day for shipment (just in case) :)

The High Voltage 510 Atomizer.
The average Ω(ohm )rating for an ordinary 510 is 3.0Ω This atomizer in particular rates at 3.5Ω, therefore giving you the ultimate sensation closest to real smoking as possible paired with 5-6 volts of power. This atomizer gives you sensation like no other. Full Flavor, Full feeling, The 510HV will not steer you wrong.
(Recommended for 5-6 volts)

This is the High Voltage 901 Atomizer 4.2Ω (ohm)

Recommended for vaping at 6 volts, give yourself the satisfaction of vaping the way it should be. With the rating of 4.2 Ω paired with 5-6 volts, you Will gain the sensation you were looking for . The 901 HV will deliver.
(Recommended for 5-6 volts)

Thank you and have a great day,

Isaac

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Eww I know exactly what your talking about! In my honest opinion I believe STANDARD 801's can truly hold 6 volts whereas STD. 510 is good for a 4.7-5.0 and STD. 901 at 4.2 only.
You wont have the problem of that nasty burnt taste with these. Just like typical 901 and 510's you will be using the same amount of juice, but no rancid taste when it runs dry, just loss of vapor production and flavor.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Isaac, I am out of town until thursday night, will you hold one of each for me? The CC I use for these purchases is at home!
Ofcourse! Just shoot me an email when your ready :)

Ok then, I'll give it a try, any discounts for first timers??
I

Actually I have yet to figure that part out!! :(:( believe me, I been trying

Blaro

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
New York
Just received my high voltage 510 attys in the mail today (took all of 2 days for them to arrive, thank you!), and "IKEN" confirm that they are the absolute BOMB, bringing out flavors and huge vapor, even on a 3.7V device. Just put in an order for two more to have as backups, while I patiently await the arrival of a custom 3.7/6V mod...
Thanks, Iken!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread