XHV,HV and "New" 901 HV Atomizers available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Any ETA on the HV 901 5.2's?
No eta on the 5.2 HV BUT I have something better for you.
3e937a7f.jpg

HV 3.5Ω 901, just went up a few moments ago.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Those look sweeet...any idea when HV 510's are coming back?
Yes sir, honestly it may take sometime, I'm still guesstimating a month for them, but they'll be back. When they return, It will be more than worth it :) We're aiming for XLR 1.5Ω all the way up to XHV 5.2Ω
That is very impressive Isaac. Your adding bling to performance. That should be your motto.
Ikenvape = Style, performance and service.
I Love it 5Card! Thank you!!! I just seen our current motto, is..already taken :blush:

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
No eta on the 5.2 HV BUT I have something better for you.
3e937a7f.jpg

HV 3.5Ω 901, just went up a few moments ago.
Looks like I have another atty to try out. :hubba: I noticed you didn't carry 510 to 901 adapters though. :( Looking forward to trying the 510 atty's when you get them in. I'll have to try a 306 until then. Then there's the new carto's to try. lol I get paid next week so I'll be ordering a bunch of stuff. :evil:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
What??? Don't you have enough of my money? :)

I insist on being the official beta tester for the 1.5s..... :headbang:
Haha I always heard you in the past Vapor :) I just needed the right sources to guarantee nothing but the best quality for us :D
I'm never gonna have enough mods to cover all these Attys, I need more more more I tell ya more !!!!
Bah! You only need one device to enjoy our atomizers, most devices are 3.7V with the option of 6V. :)
Looks like I have another atty to try out. :hubba: I noticed you didn't carry 510 to 901 adapters though. :( Looking forward to trying the 510 atty's when you get them in. I'll have to try a 306 until then. Then there's the new carto's to try. lol I get paid next week so I'll be ordering a bunch of stuff. :evil:
I know, purely disappointed! Our supplier for the adapters made an "Whoops!" They will be launching in just a few days. It seems like a trend is going with certain manufactures. SLB sent us Beautiful 801 in 2.0 and 3.5 atties that just came out lovely in detail BUT they were all Full-sized! So Another batch of Mini's are on the way lol

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
I know, purely disappointed! Our supplier for the adapters made an "Whoops!" They will be launching in just a few days. It seems like a trend is going with certain manufactures. SLB sent us Beautiful 801 in 2.0 and 3.5 atties that just came out lovely in detail BUT they were all Full-sized! So Another batch of Mini's are on the way lol
That's ok, I'll keep an eye out for them. I plan to try all your atty's and carto's anyway. lol Oh, and thanks for my previous order, super fast shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread