High Voltage 901 and 510 Atomizers Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey iKen, Do you know when you will be getting more of the HV attys in?

Hi Van,
Yes I do! I just received a shipment today. Unfortunately I was only able to order a small one, due to my lack of speed on beating Chinese Spring Festival. So I received HV 901, the good news is, is that I sourced them straight to the manufacture themselves for it. They got it here in 3 days! :lol: I'm just making a bit more preparations before they get listed. :D

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
If you sign up for the newsletter Van,m then you wouldnt have to check often ;)
Its because of the way these atoms are designed. They have pointed tipped arches and where the mesh circulates in the inner housing, it is shielded by a metal plate. Direct dripping adds too much liquid, causing the atomizer not to evaporate it quickly enough before it reaches the circuitry.

Gsr1379

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Cleveland
That must be why i fired three of the Five i Ordered on 5 volts... Oh well...

Oh and btw I am NOT complaining or asking for anything(I chalk it up to the Learning curve). Maybe I will try the others with some Carts..

If you sign up for the newsletter Van,m then you wouldnt have to check often ;)
Its because of the way these atoms are designed. They have pointed tipped arches and where the mesh circulates in the inner housing, it is shielded by a metal plate. Direct dripping adds too much liquid, causing the atomizer not to evaporate it quickly enough before it reaches the circuitry.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
That must be why i fired three of the Five i Ordered on 5 volts... Oh well...

Oh and btw I am NOT complaining or asking for anything(I chalk it up to the Learning curve). Maybe I will try the others with some Carts..

Ouch Gsr! Thats a pretty big hit! Were your using them as dripping style devices?

IdolLurker

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida USA
Huge difference Timothy. They're made completely different and some places you can find them for an 10 buck difference. :D
The 510 is a personal fave, because it's as if it's the joytech 510 remastered. The way it should've been from the beginning. Personally I don't care for standard 510's but these actually do give better feeling and Much better flavor. Infact I' just received my order and am almost all out! Down to single digits. :thumb:

Wow...just got everything so I could vape for the first time with HV atty 510 on 5 volt PT. This is a new dimension. Love it.

Thanks Iken :D

aspen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Ca.
Ok I am so confused... I have a std 510 coming in the mail... Do I need a box mod to up the voltage to be at 5-6 volts? If so which one? I was considering the Bartleby, but I read up that it's not going to put it at 5-6 volts... Please help:)

Yes you would need a modified device to hit those voltages. I have never used a Bartleby but I have used the Chameleon. It hits all the options one could want and is built like a brick house. The batteries are cheap to replace and last a good long while. Boy there are so many devices available in the market it is understandable the confusion. Best of luck:)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Wow...just got everything so I could vape for the first time with HV atty 510 on 5 volt PT. This is a new dimension. Love it.

Thanks Iken :D
Finally! LOL Isn't it just grand?? I cant stop preaching about these enough! and DEF can't wait till they come back! Tonight should be the night to order! I'm wearing my finest tux to this date! Try it on 3.7V too! You'll be so surprised and understand why I order my atties specifically. ;)
I've had excellent results from the 510 HV atties from Ikenvape. They work great and, as Grimm Green noted in his review, there's been little or no primer taste on any of them! And Isaac has them for a great price, the same price many vendors charge for their regular atties!

Absolutely! Now I'm not a basher to anyone in the least but I seen a few guys charging around 18$ for these things and it really doesn't sit well with me, because it's not fair for people to have fork over so much $, especially when our country is hurting. In the words of an old friend K sound, "It's just, just Un-American!" lol

doublewhiskey

Feb 4, 2010
Michigan
Ok I am so confused... I have a std 510 coming in the mail... Do I need a box mod to up the voltage to be at 5-6 volts? If so which one? I was considering the Bartleby, but I read up that it's not going to put it at 5-6 volts... Please help:)

Cybervex makes a 5 volt box mod for $40 as well. I've got one of his Bartlby mods and I love it.

Just placed my first order with Ikenvape, been wanting to try cartos so I took the plunge. Looking forward to trying them out.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I just got 4 510 HV attys that are supposed to be 5.2 Ohms, but they seem to all measure out at 4.2... could it be I got the wrong ones? They are silver. They work GREAT with my BB at 6 volts, but shouldn't they measure 5.2 on a multi-meter, or is it something that changes under load?
Hey Spiker! As soon as I read your post I ran to the inventory and checked all the boxes! I got 3.5-3.7Ω for HV and 5.2-5.7Ω on the Xhv, came back and scratched my head . THEN read the next half of your message! LOL
Old Maverick here. Don't you get all caught up in this hoopla (deserved I'm sure) over this neat HV stuff, great prices, quality this and that; and forget my laser and battery.

Great customer service and this thread has some real energy. Good going Sir.

About that Laser.............:rolleyes: You got the AW 10440's yet?

Maverick!! LOL Ohh if you want to talk about Hype, there's ALOT of it coming! 5 Amazing additions infact! Fingers are crossed! Here's one of the additions 5. This is an excerpt from my invoice as of Sunday night : Atomiser *Special DSE901 (5.2ohm) Stainless steel for 8.4V

Here's another! http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ikenvape/76296-laser-prototype-beta-testing-progress-35.html Post #333 and #350

Yes sir! AW 10440 is on the way! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread