Puromizer leaking...need advice or help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgitsduck

Feb 3, 2012
NYC
Hello, I first must say...I love the Neo Classic. My problem is that the puromizer leaks from the bottom when I connect it to the battery. I have the two puromizers that came with the starter kit & an extra one. They all came filled with primer, that was saturated on the outside with primer as well. The whole puromizer was cover in primer, I thought this is just the normal way the product comes, so I simply emptied the primer & wiped the outside of the puromizer & filled with the Janty ejuice (ry4, great taste) that was part of my order. I must say the product works well...GREAT taste & vape & battery life, but i'm losing a whole lot of juice from the bottom, where i connect it to the battery...Its a leaking mess. I have to vape holding the Neo with a bounty paper towel. lol

My question is, am I doing something wrong or do I have bad luck & the puromizers I got were faulty.

I'm a bit worried because, I ordered another starter kit as a gift for a friend who I am trying help in her process to quit smoking. I know the puromizers come with primer in them, but are the puromizers supposed to come saturated on the outside & the whole plastic baggie they are in covered in primer?

Help please...Thank You

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Hello, I first must say...I love the Neo Classic. My problem is that the puromizer leaks from the bottom when I connect it to the battery. I have the two puromizers that came with the starter kit & an extra one. They all came filled with primer, that was saturated on the outside with primer as well. The whole puromizer was cover in primer, I thought this is just the normal way the product comes, so I simply emptied the primer & wiped the outside of the puromizer & filled with the Janty ejuice (ry4, great taste) that was part of my order. I must say the product works well...GREAT taste & vape & battery life, but i'm losing a whole lot of juice from the bottom, where i connect it to the battery...Its a leaking mess. I have to vape holding the Neo with a bounty paper towel. lol

My question is, am I doing something wrong or do I have bad luck & the puromizers I got were faulty.

I'm a bit worried because, I ordered another starter kit as a gift for a friend who I am trying help in her process to quit smoking. I know the puromizers come with primer in them, but are the puromizers supposed to come saturated on the outside & the whole plastic baggie they are in covered in primer?

Help please...Thank You

Hey - well your problem is very atypical, the only time we have ever heard of people having this problem is when they opened up the silicon flap while smoking - this causes the liquid inside to run out like youre describing.

So, the only thing i can think of is to ask if you have inserted that silicon flap on your puromizer - and if you have, is it fully closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread