Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Flashing COLORED lights! Woot! And, if you, DC, Angel, Bama, Anjel, Katz, Sir2fy, dconnor, Midnight, Brkdnc, Koolkiz, Nancy, Sparty, Catsitter, Gofish, Karen, (CRIKEY, all the regulars!) Chibear, GPC, Kurt, OPinion, Count, Ladybear, Goober Sammich, V2, Croak, Burton, QRXT, CRX, Redd, Marina, Daddy, Jimbo, Romano and myself, ALL GOT TOGETHER, all we would need is a mirror ball!

Sorry if I left anyone out, but my GAWD man! The frequent flyers cleaned HOUSE!

john-travolta-saturday-night-fever-325-par.jpg
from a Halloween party a few years ago I have a medium sized mirror ball at home in bama (but I think with that list we would need a very LARGE one lol)

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Flashing COLORED lights! Woot! And, if you, DC, Angel, Bama, Anjel, Katz, Sir2fy, dconnor, Midnight, Brkdnc, Koolkiz, Nancy, Sparty, Catsitter, Gofish, Karen, (CRIKEY, all the regulars!) Chibear, GPC, Kurt, OPinion, Count, Ladybear, Goober Sammich, V2, Croak, Burton, QRXT, CRX, Redd, Marina, Daddy, Jimbo, Romano and myself, ALL GOT TOGETHER, all we would need is a mirror ball!

lol... you say 'cleaned' as in past tense... like we's done or something... have you MET us? HELLLLOOOO :)

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
my kids were raised on crockpot meals! :) a single moms best friend and the first thing each one of them asked for when they moved out was a crockpot!
agreed! being a single mom is what honed my crockpot skills lol

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Yeah, it does add up fast! I have so many different tanks, just buying the coils for them all is a killer. But, I wait until I find a good sale (MFS has great coil sales) and stock up. That way it doesn't hurt too bad.
Hey Bella, did you receive an email or something from fed ex?

Reactions: bellastarr

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
And now I sit
on needles & pins
And pray, Dear God
That Bella wins
And a suggestion
If I may
We better hope
It comes today
Because the lady
Gets Irate
Whenever she
is forced to wait
So lets all do this
Hurry Pray!
For Smokey Joe!
No hell to pay!
Forsooth, we'd see this lady score
Though mod she has, she needs one more
Truly, we don't want her sore
Nor stuck again in a puppeh door

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
We had one here that left work went out to his car put a skimask on and went back inside his work and robbed them at gunpoint WITH his uniform and name tag on! LOL
there is not a facepalm big enough for that!! seriously :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Most features I use are Gmail, Browser, Phone and Text! It's great for checking on VapeMail and posting on ECF!! Plus I have some Vaping apps on their like Ohm's Law Calculator and Coil building apps like Steam-Engine!! :D

Though I always Root my Androids to get the most out of them!! Like Ad-Blockers and removing Bloatware!! Love it!!

I'm working on such Shenaniganery. My Android-Fluent son is coming over next weekend. He will root for me!

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
it was like that with my first husband...it was better that way...

my forever hubby seems to thrive on picking things out for me and it makes him so happy I have trouble not letting him get his way lol

ATTA girl! It's the THOUGHT! And if it turns out it's not for you, there is always forgetting it on top of the car and exercising the insurance! SOME people just have NO tact, or sneaky shenaniganery!

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina

And ya forgot about me... Shame on you.... :eek: lol

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Hey Bella, did you receive an email or something from fed ex?
she has fedex delivery manager (sorry she said she was going to eat and I saw the answer on that other thread so you get me instead of her)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread