Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Has there been a drawing today? I hope I win!!!

Drawing will be later tonight. :) 6 PM Pacific time..if I remember correctly.

Hey guys!
Just wondering how we actually go about entering the ecf only portion of this draw, or do we automatically get entered by being a member?
Thanks.

You just entered by posting in this thread :D Good Luck!!

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Everyone thought I was weird for not getting a Smartphone when they came out as Im a Techie. Reason is the phone I was using, could do all the things I needed it to do! And I knew that the new Smartphones were still kinda crappy and buggy so I waited about 2-3 years for a Good Android to come out then finally got one!! Now I have 2 Smartphones(That I'm using atleast), 1 is for work, and I want to smash them both!!! lol

Lol... never saw a need. I was always within arms reach of a computer or laptop. Now I'm going to the job sites to pump up the customer rapport, and they're in the middle of NOWHERE. I was dying out there, but could always borrow when I needed. Last week got too intense with the contest, and I just had to bust the move.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    no no no - I'm just DRAWN that way... :)

roger.2crop.jpg

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    What, are we making Who Framed Roger Rabbit references now?

Sheesh! I leave the thread on it's own for a while and this is what I come back to... :laugh:
    hey - you left... and you already KNOW we ain't responsible... so... you expected what? shakespeare in the park?

Hark! What loon through yonder window vapes?

MikeyConti

VapeBro
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    Lol... never saw a need. I was always within arms reach of a computer or laptop. Now I'm going to the job sites to pump up the customer rapport, and they're in the middle of NOWHERE. I was dying out there, but could always borrow when I needed. Last week got too intense with the contest, and I just had to bust the move.
    Most features I use are Gmail, Browser, Phone and Text! It's great for checking on VapeMail and posting on ECF!! Plus I have some Vaping apps on their like Ohm's Law Calculator and Coil building apps like Steam-Engine!! :D

Though I always Root my Androids to get the most out of them!! Like Ad-Blockers and removing Bloatware!! Love it!!

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 17, 2015
    Alabama
    Mine learned a long time ago, I just buy my own presents and tell him what he bought me. :lol: It works for us. Only time he gets away with it is when he brings daughter along with him. He knows I'll love anything that daughter picks out.
    it was like that with my first husband...it was better that way...

my forever hubby seems to thrive on picking things out for me and it makes him so happy I have trouble not letting him get his way lol

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    I'm in love with that orange mod!:wub: Sure hope I win one, but I'm looking forward to my disco mod too. It's got lights..lol.

Flashing COLORED lights! Woot! And, if you, DC, Angel, Bama, Anjel, Katz, Sir2fy, dconnor, Midnight, Brkdnc, Koolkiz, Nancy, Sparty, Catsitter, Gofish, Karen, (CRIKEY, all the regulars!) Chibear, GPC, Kurt, OPinion, Count, Ladybear, Goober Sammich, V2, Croak, Burton, QRXT, CRX, Redd, Marina, Daddy, Jimbo, Romano and myself, ALL GOT TOGETHER, all we would need is a mirror ball!

Sorry if I left anyone out, but my GAWD man! The frequent flyers cleaned HOUSE!

john-travolta-saturday-night-fever-325-par.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread