2013 china's newest ecig parade of stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved to APV Discussion

I put this information in the general population area because not all owners of VV/VW bother reading the APV discussion thread. Also, it is very good info for new people reading this forum. It might give them a better understanding, when it is time to buy their first ecig device.

Neon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Earth

I've had two of these and they both lasted about 4 months until the wires came loose in the switch assembly, Not worth the money at all. You're better off with a roughstack :)

Maxi RoughStack V2 Tumbled Finish

I've been using my Roughstack Maxi V2 for 6 months now with zero issues. I have a kick in mine :)

Neon

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
The key is getting consistent voltage to the atomizer in a reliable way. I tend to let the technology get tested for a while and buy a later revision. My first Vision Vivi Nova is a V2.5 and it works really well. My Provari is a V2.0 and it's solid.

I've been waiting to buy a Vamo for a while now. It's just about time to order one but I'm still holding off. Stainless is out now, the switch problems have been worked out, and the Vamo is looking like a good buy at this point for a VV/VW backup for my Provari.

I've had two of these and they both lasted about 4 months until the wires came loose in the switch assembly, Not worth the money at all. You're better off with a roughstack :)

Maxi RoughStack V2 Tumbled Finish

I've been using my Roughstack Maxi V2 for 6 months now with zero issues. I have a kick in mine :)

Neon

That link dose not work try this one. That mod rather a plain jane don't you think?

Maxi RoughStack V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread