22mm RDA search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oakman_Smalls

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
Im looking for a high end rda with a certain set of requirments. I know im being picky but im buying my first really nice kit and want it to be perfect.

Price is no object

So heres me list of requirements:

1. Must be 22mm. (Really want the flush finished look)

2. Adjustable airflow.

3. In post holes for coils. (Hate wrapping the wire around the screws)

4. I prefer Brass but could always torch a stainless to get what i want.

5. Would like a conical chamber to increase flavor but not mandatory.

The only one I have seen that fits this is the Atty by Tobh. Looking for some help in the vast information bank that is ECF.

ZombieJuice

Nov 12, 2013
Kentucky
Doubt you will find options with those requirements, maybe find yourself a RBA modder to build you a custom device if it's a huge deal for you. Probably be quite expensive to get a custom job done though.

I know I haven't given any real suggestions and am sorry for my useless post ha.

The Kayfun lite+/Russian 91% comes darn close except for using screws. But really, it is so easy to place your coil leads under the screws. I have never had any trouble using screws in contrast ive had the most trouble trying to thread wire through post holes but my experience is with cheaper models with not so good quality posts.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Brass Monkey. It's U.S. made. Comes with 2 top caps. The ss cap is adjustable air flow. Also comes with a brass top cap, with 2 holes, but not adjustable. I just got one this week, and love it.
photo (7).jpg

Oakman_Smalls

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
Brass Monkey. It's U.S. made. Comes with 2 top caps. The ss cap is adjustable air flow. Also comes with a brass top cap, with 2 holes, but not adjustable. I just got one this week, and love it.
View attachment 301857

Thats a good looking setup. wat mod is that? i like the ss caps

GrimmTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
West Virginia

eda123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Austin
Magma RDA by Paradigm fits those criteria, save for the brass. Just sold mine as I prefer the Origen RDAs, but I have different criteria :)

Hey Ben,

Does juice ever spill out of the Origen if you fill the juice wells up? Same question for the magma... Any info appreciated!

Sent from my Provari Mini using Tapatalk

Kang

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Suffolk County, NY
www.sos-k.com

Ben C.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New England
Hey Ben,
Does juice ever spill out of the Origen if you fill the juice wells up? Same question for the magma... Any info appreciated!
I just sent you a massive PM in response to yours :)
But in sum, specifically re: does topping off those wells = spillage... not in normal use, and I keep them basically upright e.g. on the desk, carrying them in a back pocket to go outside for a 'smoke break'. But then again, I run single coils and have one airflow hole open (and the smallest at that) so just liquid surface tension can keep the juice in... unless you tip the RDA horizontal and leave it that way on your desk for a few minutes. :p .
I think folks that pack the wells with cotton and saturate, rather than run wicks into liquid filled wells probably have a 0% chance of leakage though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread