3rd attempt at quitting smoking, MVP2 hurts my lungs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj79

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
mn
No..no They really don't... Not even battery safety...
Welcome back btw!!! I think i remember you from Before my hiatus :) (i only came back 3 days ago after not being on since 2014)
I found the pain in my chest to be concurrent with the tar leaving my lungs .. Each of my 3 tries, for 3-5 weeks
I've been back vaping since last march, on joyetech aio box mods. I still vape 12 mg like i did on my top coil tanks on my silver bullet back in the day... And tasty vapor is still my favorite juice

I'm moving up to the joyetech eVixlc aio this week and am so excited!
Glad to see you back :)
Thank you! It's weird being a member here for since 2010, then trying and not succeeding a few times then coming back and knowing nothing as so much has changed!

The lung burn being gone, and much better quality tanks being available is a huge leap from where I was and can't wait to get a few more mods and tanks.

Glad your back vaping to as I remember the screen name as well! I seem to remember seeing quite a few people ( screen names ) from back in the day, so it's great to see people are still here :)

Reactions: ames001

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
The Pico is an awesome device, I just ordered my second one this evening. I used the melo tank first, not a huge fan. Next an Atlantis Evo, which I liked quite a bit especially with the Tobeco super tank 0.5 coils instead of Atlantis coils. Now I have a Protank 4 since I wanted a RTA and a Velocity clone RDA. I ordered the second Pico so I can run the RTA on one and the RDA on the other.

Riplea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2010
IL
I hope you like your Pico as much as I do mine. Like you I recently returned to try vaping again after 2 previous tries.

I really like the Melo mini tank that is on it, but then I don't really have experience with other new tanks other than the Cleito Aspire tank I bought for an extra tank. Not the 120 tank the 23mm tank.

I had previously vaped 24mg juice and I don't know if the juice was too high mg, or if it was the 70pg/30vg combo or the device....an ego twist battery mod. Whatever it didn't work for me.

This time tried 6 and 3 mg juice at 70vg/30 pg and it is working well for me and also I think vaping DL.

It looks like you are on the way to finding your preferred vape and you are doing much better this time around!

Welcome back. There is so much good information on this forum and helpful people. I feel lucky I know it is here. It is an advantage to help you get off cigs.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
The Pico is a terrific little mod that performs well but is quite affordable. A reasonable tank choice for it is the Super tank mini you already mentioned. I say this because you can use coils from many manufacturers as any Atlantis style coil will fit. That gives you options from "cloud" coils, temp control coils, ceramic coils, and even a more "mtl" type coil such as the Triton 1.8 ohm coil.

Yes, it is more airy than a typical mtl tank, but it's quite flexible and affordable. Given you can hunt down all sorts of coils for it, that can be cheaper than tied into an expensive replacement style coil that is specific to a given tank.

Reactions: RainSong
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread