Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapian

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Lexington, KY
I've decided to buy 2 e-cigs, the e-Go and the Volt. First of all, what do you think of these for my first e-cigs? Also, for the Volt, it gives me a choice between a 65mm and a 78mm. What's the difference between the two?

Both work differently and both are good choices. I don't think you'll be disappointed with either. They will probably fill different use cases or niches in your day-to-day routine.

Diff between 65/78mm: Other than 13mm? The 65's are 220mah, 78's are 280mah. Which means the 78's will last a bit longer. Most folks seem to get at least a couple of hours from a 65mm and at least 3 hours from a 78mm. Beyond that you aren't likely to notice much difference unless you tend to let it hang from your lips, in which case the 65mm is likely to be more comfortable. If the order system allows for it get one of each, then when buying spare or replacement batteries later you'll know which you like best.

Welcome to the Vaptrix!

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
I like the manual batteries too, better vapour and throat hit. I've just ordered another 3 manual batteries, I think I'm getting the hang of this vaping thing. I've had 3 cigarettes in the last week and that was only because my charging case went flat on me and I had no battery life. If you're prepared with plenty of stock and plenty of battery life, this vaping thing is a breeze (and fun too).

Puffadder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
Punta Gorda Belize / NJ
Both are good choices (Hell any choice other than smoking is a good choice). If you are getting the Volt because you want something close to an analog they I would go with the 65 mm. It will be almost the same size as an analog. You already have the e-Go for when you want more battery life and throat hit. Also if your plan is the e-Go for home and the Volt for going out you might want to get a PCC for keeping the Volt batts charged when away from an outlet for extended periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread