Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
So I went with the Volt Premium Kit with all the accessories. I didn't mind spending the extra money as long as I get my money's worth. I also have an iPOD charger that can be used to with the USB cord, so I didn't need the car charger.

Here's the run down of what I got:

In the kit I picked a 78mm manual and 78mm automatic, as well as an extra automatic.

It came with 2 five packs of cartomizers, I picked the RY4 flavor. I got 2 extra five packs, one watermelon, and one desert joe. How many times can the cartomizers be filled again?

Does this sound like I'm headed in the right direction?
See? Now I like a person who's decisive! I did mad crazy research on this company over the weekend, and am about to make the switch myself. Sounds like a really good company and that's a really nice, complete set you got. I don't think either of us are going to be sorry. Seems that I'm timing it just right too - new batteries and stuff coming in this week (and a really nice coupon code too)!

Just a tip on the cartomizers though. While you're just getting started, don't throw anything away (condoms, spent cartos, etc.) - you'll eventually want to try to do something with them. I've been using/cleaning/reusing old-school cartos and these are supposed to be better, so they'll probably withstand at least one cleaning/reusing. If they end up being subpar, you can use them to try out new liquids. And that's tip #2: get some liquid. I'm finding that the trick to make these things last is to keep topping them off and never letting them run dry (until they start tasting funky).

You'll have to update us on how it's working for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread