A GotVapes.com Worldwide Debut - The All New SMOKtech TELESCOPE™

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Nanaimo, BC
Hey Dan, being in Canada and the amount of time waiting can I just buy the new tube off you? I am going to use it kicked anyways so I'll have some protection and I'd be happy drilling out the bottom tube if they are just going to replace it with a factory machined tube. I don't need any store credit either, your getting just as burned as I am in all this. Thx

Jeepster08

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
On a positive note... I thought I would share my idea of the ideal set-up with the Telescope. A Kicked 18350 battery with a Penelope parked on top. I will miss this while waiting for my new lower tube to be replaced. :vapor:

DSCF0065 (768x1024).jpg

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
On a positive note... I thought I would share my idea of the ideal set-up with the Telescope. A Kicked 18350 battery with a Penelope parked on top. I will miss this while waiting for my new lower tube to be replaced. :vapor:

View attachment 125062

Thats rather beautiful. My setup of a kicked 18500 with a stardust isn't nearly so lovely, but it is comfortable and functional.

Jeepster08

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Fort Worth, TX
In another thread I saw a photo of an updated Telescope a few days ago with vent holes. The vents were in the top cap and bottom switch/cap. Did anyone else see this? I have not sent the bottom tube of my PV back to Got Vapes yet and think I will wait until I can confirm what exactly I should send them.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
In another thread I saw a photo of an updated Telescope a few days ago with vent holes. The vents were in the top cap and bottom switch/cap. Did anyone else see this? I have not sent the bottom tube of my PV back to Got Vapes yet and think I will wait until I can confirm what exactly I should send them.

In the sticky:
SEND THE ENTIRE UNIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread