A month today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partspro

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2014
Winneconne,WI,USA
Since my last Camel hit the ash tray.
36 years of smoking and many attempts to quit including trying the ciga-like stuff a couple years ago. Someone at work set me up with an Ego battery, cheap clearo and some tolerable tobacco juice. I did the dual thing for two weeks when I bought some better juice at a local B&M and started wondering why I was still smoking those stinky things????
Then the credit cards started getting a workout, more batteries,better clearos, more and more juice (mostly bad)
Then I found ECF and last years poll, which led me to this place.
2 weeks ago, placed my first order, GCD, CLS and Frenilla. Last week, placed another order, More Frenilla, CB, Strawnilla and Wakonda.

I think I am hooked, and this seems to be a pretty cool place to hang out. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Steve

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
36 years of smoking and many attempts to quit including trying the ciga-like stuff a couple years ago. Someone at work set me up with an Ego battery, cheap clearo and some tolerable tobacco juice. I did the dual thing for two weeks when I bought some better juice at a local B&M and started wondering why I was still smoking those stinky things????
Then the credit cards started getting a workout, more batteries,better clearos, more and more juice (mostly bad)
2 weeks ago, placed my first order, GCD, CLS and Frenilla. Last week, placed another order, More Frenilla, CB, Strawnilla and Wakonda.

I think I am hooked, and this seems to be a pretty cool place to hang out. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Steve

Welcome to the family and congrats on your smobiety!! :thumb:

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal

Steve

Congrats dude! It just get's easier and easier as time passes... so have you heard of this thing called a Reo?

ETA: Dang it, beaten to it, getting slow these days :facepalm:

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
Congrats Steve. You are a smarter man than me. You found Nicoticket in two weeks, it took me a few months. The quality difference from taste to customer service to the online comraderie is impossible to measure. If it were mustard, all the other vapers are using plain old yellow mustard and we are riding in a limo with our grey poupon!!!!!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Congrats Steve. You are a smarter man than me. You found Nicoticket in two weeks, it took me a few months. The quality difference from taste to customer service to the online comraderie is impossible to measure. If it were mustard, all the other vapers are using plain old yellow mustard and we are riding in a limo with our grey poupon!!!!!

LOVE the comparison Clark, so true!! :headbang: :laugh:

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Welcome to the NuThouse Steve! You are now part of the family!!! Great choices all of them! Next thing you know it will be 2 months... Then 6 months... Then a year!!!

I see the enablers have introduced themselves, but what they say is true... It is a great device and perfect for delivering NT goodness (REO) ... :evil:

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread