A Nicoticket Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
I'll need to have a think about that ..not everything I liked was English/British, but a fair number were:)

May not be able to keep up with another section of the forum, but I'll take a look :) (supposed to be trying to get some work done :facepalm:)

I understand work must be done, especially with a dead line hanging over your head. I realize it was not all British bands that were popular in the UK, but me personally, I would love to hear your input Pictor. Knowing you Pictor, your music selections would ROCK!!! I posted an old Spencer Davis vid with Stevie Winwood singing Gimmie Some Lovin'....guaranteed to get you dancing. :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I understand work must be done, especially with a dead line hanging over your head. I realize it was not all British bands that were popular in the UK, but me personally, I would love to hear your input Pictor. Knowing you Pictor, your music selections would ROCK!!! I posted an old Spencer Davis vid with Stevie Winwood singing Gimmie Some Lovin'....guaranteed to get you dancing. :)
Seeing I have a 1.5" brush full of blackish paint in my hand, I'll stick to dancing in my mind for now :laugh:

...anyway, you got your first one ..it's not British though - but I've always really liked it!

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
Seeing I have a 1.5" brush full of blackish paint in my hand, I'll stick to dancing in my mind for now :laugh:

...anyway, you got your first one ..it's not British though - but I've always really liked it!

I must agree, not a good time to tear up the rug while holding a full 1.5" brush. I do hope it is not your last contribution. With selections like Smokestack, I'd love to hear more. A brilliant choice Pictor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread