A new brick & mortar shop opened up in my town!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
AWESOME! I am embarrassed to say, but I have only done business online. I can only wonder how juice tasting actually works. Do you show up with your PV and atty, and try drips?

It depends on the shop. One near me has a vaping "bar" where they have a bunch of 510-Ts, one for every flavor of juice, and they use alcohol wipes to santize them before you use them. This way you can try the flavor without having to use your own PV or dirty up your atty with a flavor you may not like. Others may just have sample bottles available for you to try on your own equipment, or spare attys you can put on your battery to test their flavors.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
What are their hours? Can't find it on the site.

10 am to 7 pm Mon-Sat, closed on Sunday. Located in the same shopping plaza as Outback Steakhouse. I forget the plaza's name. Crosspointe or something like that? I've worked there for 8 years, you'd think I'd know the name of the plaza. ;-) It's on Alex Bell Road.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
AWESOME! I am embarrassed to say, but I have only done business online. I can only wonder how juice tasting actually works. Do you show up with your PV and atty, and try drips?

They have sample bottles of all their juice. They recommend you bring in an atomizer or buy one to use to sample. They have these neat little plastic covers that fit over most drip tips, so all you do is slide one on and you can taste juice as much as you want. I'm meeting some friends there today at three. I need some new attys, possibly a new 18650 battery, and possibly even another DCT cartotank. And juice. Juice, juice, juice. Yummm.

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
10 am to 7 pm Mon-Sat, closed on Sunday. Located in the same shopping plaza as Outback Steakhouse. I forget the plaza's name. Crosspointe or something like that? I've worked there for 8 years, you'd think I'd know the name of the plaza. ;-) It's on Alex Bell Road.

Thanks! Maybe I will see you there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread