Apparently NT's vanilla base loves heat

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Some of you may know that awhile ago I posted a thread discussing how I couldn't really taste 3 of NT's top sellers (CLS, ACB, and Strawnilla). Well, I tried for months to get the juices to "pop" but couldn't. Finally, one day a buddy of mine gave me his remaining 10mls of CLS. I have a full bottle of Strawnilla and a tiny bit left over of ACB. So, I figured, why not give it a shot?

For the last few months I've been trying to vape those 3 on my temp control/VW devices, all set to low wattage. Last week I picked up a parallel box, and built a pretty low ohm coil (.48, running 2 VTC4s). I tried all 3 of the juices on this build. All I can say is Oh. My. Gosh!!

It turns out that when I was vaping them on low-wattage ("cooler" vape) the flavor just wasn't there. But on this new "warmer" set-up, the flavors really pop.
Strawnilla tastes like a creamy, natural strawberry milk.
ACB is still a tad mute, but that's because I purchased the bottle more recently. Either way, it's still creamy with a hint of tobacco in the background.
CLS is just amazing, very pronounced vanilla, with just the right amount of custard (it's not quite in the background, but certainly doesn't ride shotgun).

Anyhow, I'm sure this is all old news to many, but I figured I would post it. You know, in case there are any current anti-warm vapers out there - like I was, prior.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Some of you may know that awhile ago I posted a thread discussing how I couldn't really taste 3 of NT's top sellers (CLS, ACB, and Strawnilla). Well, I tried for months to get the juices to "pop" but couldn't. Finally, one day a buddy of mine gave me his remaining 10mls of CLS. I have a full bottle of Strawnilla and a tiny bit left over of ACB. So, I figured, why not give it a shot?

For the last few months I've been trying to vape those 3 on my temp control/VW devices, all set to low wattage. Last week I picked up a parallel box, and built a pretty low ohm coil (.48, running 2 VTC4s). I tried all 3 of the juices on this build. All I can say is Oh. My. Gosh!!

It turns out that when I was vaping them on low-wattage ("cooler" vape) the flavor just wasn't there. But on this new "warmer" set-up, the flavors really pop.
ACB is still a tad mute, but that's because I purchased the bottle more recently. Either way, it's still creamy with a hint of tobacco in the background.
CLS is just amazing, very pronounced vanilla, with just the right amount of custard (it's not quite in the background, but certainly doesn't ride shotgun).

Anyhow, I'm sure this is all old news to many, but I figured I would post it. You know, in case there are any current anti-warm vapers out there - like I was, prior.

I don't sub ohm for the clouds, it's good for us flavor chasers too ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I don't sub ohm for the clouds, it's good for us flavor chasers too ;)

Exactly!@ I like the new sub-ohm tanks alot... I am never set my iPV3Li higher than 55w or so on a .2 ohm coil (Phantom). I also like around 30 watts on a .5 ohm coil in the arctic. Food for thought.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Just be aware if you increase heat you increase consumption. My goal, honestly, is to help you consume less. Temper that heat and be safety aware always.

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Just be aware if you increase heat you increase consumption. My goal, honestly, is to help you consume less. Temper that heat and be safety aware always.

Oh don't worry Kent! I rotate my bottles. At most, I probably vape about 5ml/month of your juices (combined). Not because I hate them, but because I want to savor them, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread