AdapteveR Update including 510 and 801 adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
quick question is the finish on this different then on the original ones?

No it still the same device!, just that Thad gave mine a extra polish :D I Will say that Thad is the best supplier I have come accross?, But I am Biased?, I have had some personal problems and Thad has been nothing but a gent!

Last edited:

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
No it still the same device!, just that Thad gave mine a extra polish :D I Will say that Thad is the best supplier I have come accross?, But I am Biased?, I have had some personal problems and Thad has been nothing but a gent!

i hope he didnt do that to the sleeves he shipped me, cuz then they wont match lol

youngunner

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Tampa FL
How do those TW attys work with the AdapteveR? Have you used them with the 6v yet? I Just ordered the Silver Bullet and will be vaping 6v and Im thinking about getting some of those TW attys for the SB and wondering how they hold up- Ive heard good and bad about them. I have 5 Janty 801s and I love them, but they are alot more expensive than the TWs- just curious

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
How do those TW attys work with the AdapteveR? Have you used them with the 6v yet? I Just ordered the Silver Bullet and will be vaping 6v and Im thinking about getting some of those TW attys for the SB and wondering how they hold up- Ive heard good and bad about them. I have 5 Janty 801s and I love them, but they are alot more expensive than the TWs- just curious

Hi youngunner.....

I always use TW 901 atomisers as they are the 4075 ones which run a bit hotter on 3.7V, and I get the multi-pack ones.

What I do is use a atty for a week or two and when the performance drops off put it in my standby box!

I treat 901 attys as disposable items and don`t wash, boil or use witchcraft to keep them going ha-ha! I been using use these on 6V and so far the same one being doing tests and reviews with is still working!

I would say they as good as any other 901 atty, and with sale they have at moment work out at about £4 or $6.50 each when you buy the multi-pack!

I do use Janty branded for 510,801 though, as there exchange on atomisers is the best if you get a failure, and I haven`t tried TW ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread