Status
Not open for further replies.

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
now compare it to the bulli please :D

Hi Crash :D

I was going to, Now though I don`t see much point as Bulli is great as a long running time 12hrs+ device and I really like it, but as it 901 only (unless you use added adapters making it silly long ha-ha!) It doesn`t really compare to the AdapteveR with it being more of a versatile device?

I may just for you though do a quick vid if get some spare time over next day or so ha-ha! :)

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Hi Crash :D

I was going to, Now though I don`t see much point as Bulli is great as a long running time 12hrs+ device and I really like it, but as it 901 only (unless you use added adapters making it silly long ha-ha!) It doesn`t really compare to the AdapteveR with it being more of a versatile device?

I may just for you though do a quick vid if get some spare time over next day or so ha-ha! :)

yup yup don't forget to call it Battle of the Mods: AdapteveR v Bulli extreme

Mufftrix

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
Stoke-On-Trent UK
Nice video, looks like an interesting device.:)
Can you say AdapteveR yet, Crash?

I think a quick mumble name ha-ha! You change your profile pic a lot Lisa? Suppose womans prerogative? :D

Mufftrix, another great video comparison. The AdapteveR looks like a fine device and very tempting. I did not realize that the high-voltage extension sleeve was a whole new body for the device. I thought it was going to be a simple extension to the existing battery compartment. Cheers.

Yes breakfastchef It certainly makes it a swiss army knife of devices? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread