Alien Visions" Boba's, Gorilla, Hype and Root Beer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garvstone

Verified Member
May 11, 2011
Alabama
After about a couple hundred ml's worth of searching and tasting I think I have found my go to company or at least my go to e-liquid. Alien Visions has been a pleasure. I placed my first order with them the day they opened up after the move. I had read all the hype on these forums about their Boba's Bounty and their Gorilla juice. I just had to see what all the hub boob was about, so I placed my fist order for 12ml of Boba's, 12ml of Gorilla and 12 ml of root beer.

I was so excited when it came 3 days later that I could hardly control myself. Up until this point I had tried a bunch of Madvapes liquid, some Joogler, some Vaporheads, some Good Prophet rad bull, some DIY wintergreen and some horrible DIY root beer. I had not found that Vape of the gods yet and was hoping that the liquids from Alien Visions would shoot purple sparks and play orchestra music when I opened the package. Not so for the 2 flavors I expected, but the last minute toss in player…root beer was the guy.

Here are my reviews of all the AVEjuice that I have bought since that first excited mouse clicks on that out of this world site. For all of my juices reviews I was running a dual coil carto on a 5v box mod:

Boba's Bounty

This was a good tobacco flavor, unique undertones, very hard to describe. It was a little nutty like a RY4 I had tried. Unfortunately this is the liquid that confirmed to me that I am not a tobacco flavor guy. I know this may sound blasphemous and maybe it is, but I actually added some cherry and menthol extract to this to frankenstein it up a bit. Needless to say it sits on the lower shelf of my make shift tackle box of a juice holder.

Vapor: 10/10
Flavor: 8/10
Throat Hit: 9/10

Would I buy it Again?: No, it is not the flavor for me

Gorilla Juice

This tasted as described by the umpteen other reviews I have see/read…Bananna Boba's. I did like it a little better than the Boba's and actually polished off the entire 12ml I had received.

Flavor: 9/10
Throat Hit: 9/10

Would I buy it Again?: Possibly. I may have another 12ml thrown in to an upcoming order for ....s and giggles.

Root Beer

Before trying this I had tried and used up the TopVapor root beer I had from my when I bought my 5v box mod from Madvapes. I liked the TopVapor, so I figured this couldn't be any worse. I loaded the AV root beer in to a new clear DC that I had just bought and figured i would test out the combo. All I can say about my first draw is AMAZING! This stuff was fantastic. The flavor was out of this world. It actually had a hint of fizziness to it. I found my vale of the gods. Even if you don't think you are a root beer person you owe it to yourself to give this a vape. The quality and flavor of this liquid made every other liquid I have tried up until this point drop 2 notches in my mental ledger.

Flavor: 11/10
Throat Hit: 10/10

Would I buy it Again?: I have…every 5 days or so!!

Hype

To sound cliche, I wanted to see what the hype was about this. Specifically the hype rolling of Pbusardo's tongue in his great videos. The smell of this flavor was very strain peach. I wasn't sure I would like it because the second I smelled it it reminded me of a drunken night in college when I drank so much peach schnapps I throughout up and wet the bed of former lady friend of mine. She isn't former because of that incident, but I am sure that may have played a subtle role. Well too much information, let me get back to this review. This stuff was really good. I did add 2 drops of sucralose liquid to sweeten it up a bit. If you like peach, very strong peach you will like this.

Flavor: 8/10
Throat Hit: 8/10

Would I buy it Again?: Yes, in a couple of weeks probably when I finally get this peach flavor out of my mouth.

Well that is it for this review. I will be back in a week or two with reviews of the Alien Visions liquid I have on the way.

G

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread