Alien Visions Root Beer and Gamel review..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rav

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
New Jersey
Hey all,

So to start with this is my first review but liked the juice so much I have decided to share my experience with it. I am using a eGo and Janty stick v2 with the 510 adapter.

First I want to discuss ordering. This was very easy to do from their website and I had a confirmation and status "package shipped" with in a few hours of order time. The only thing I would like to see in the future would be a tracking number of the package. I just like to have that physical data in my hands.

I received my package with in 4 business days. The package itself was very tight and neatly done to avoid accidents. Now, if you do order juice from here I just want you to know that it is not childproof so you might want to have some empty lockable containers to switch it to if you have children. Other then that I love the green bottle with gold cap :)

Root Beer 18mg actually tastes like you are sucking on a root beer barrel candy....love it and great throat hit even even at the 18mg mark because 24mg was sold out. Anyone who loves root beer try this one and you won't ever need another one. The amount of vapor I am getting is just unreal and the best I have tried as of yet. Throat hit was ok on the Root Beer and not as strong as others I have tested.

Taste: 10
Vapor: 9
Throat Hit: 6

Gamel 24mg not a strong kick but if you like a smooth and mellow type of vape this is definitely one for you. I honestly got a bit more throat hit from the Root Beer 18mg but that might have to do with the Root Beer flavoring itself. So when you don't want that strong flavor and want just a smooth, mellow and mild type of vape the Gamel is a great filler. It is also the closest I have gotten to feeling like I am actually filling my need for a real cig. Definitely has that unlit tobacco taste but on a milder note. I actually really like this one.

Taste: 7
Vapor: 9
Throat Hit: 5

Ciao,

RAV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread