Am I A Jerk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerlady-8898

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
North Carolina
I don't think you're a jerk!
I always ask the owner/bartender if it's okay to use my E-Cig, before I do, and if they say yes, then I proceed to do so. I have had people come up to me, and ask me if I was smoking, and of course I say no, then I proceed to show them my E-Cig, taking it apart, and then putting it back together, then I give them the V4L Sales Pitch! LOL Works everytime! I have sooo many business cards in my purse, that you would think that I was a saleslady, for the company. Even my son said that I needed to go to work for them. LOL​

jmpublius

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
oll.libertyfund.org
Legalizing drugs, freedom of choice on abortion, isolationism unless attacked. Where do these typical libertarian views go on spectrum scale? Definitely not right.

Here take the quiz see where you fall....
Advocates for Self Government

Or another more detailed...
Libertarian Purity Test

Legalizing drugs . . . not gonna happen . . . freedom of choice on abortion . . . closer to the center than you think . . . isolationism unless attacked . . . again, not gonna happen, we tried that prior to WWII. How'd that work out for us?

Bravo on the quick reply.

Luma

ECF Veteran
Legalizing drugs . . . not gonna happen . . . freedom of choice on abortion . . . closer to the center than you think . . . isolationism unless attacked . . . again, not gonna happen, we tried that prior to WWII. How'd that work out for us?

Bravo on the quick reply.

I am a conservative but right is right here... Legalizing drugs no. Weed, "needs a serious look at decriminalizing at least". Economic pressure on this is not fitting the bill for the deed done. As well as money spent on destroying a plant. $10,000 a minute I believe!

Pro choice... but again, alot of people feel that their reproductive rights are inconsequent. Causes an issue in the long run.

Point here is somebody always ruins it for all of us. We learned this lesson in grade school. We would be given a privilege. It would soon become abused and then taken away.

I think this thread might have run it's course. It's becoming a tad heated. I dont want to start a heated discussion on politics because unfortunately, it usually does.

Lets let this cool down a bit and have a vape. :2cool:

Last edited:

Phroge

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2011
Benson, NC
Legalizing drugs, freedom of choice on abortion, isolationism unless attacked. Where do these typical libertarian views go on spectrum scale? Definitely not right.

Here take the quiz see where you fall....
Advocates for Self Government

Or another more detailed...
Libertarian Purity Test

Thanks for the link on the Libertarian quiz. I'm more Libertarian than I thought!

131-159 points: You are nearly a perfect libertarian, with a tiny number of blind spots. Think about them, then take the test over again. On the other hand, if you scored this high, you probably have a good libertarian objection to my suggested libertarian answer. :)

---> MY score - 160 points: Perfect! The world needs more like you

As a life long republican, I have mixed feelings. But at least I'm not a bleeding-heart liberal!

jmpublius

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
oll.libertyfund.org
I think this thread might have run it's course. It's becoming a tad heated. I dont want to start a heated discussion on politics because unfortunately, it usually does. Lets let this cool down a bit and have a vape. :2cool:

I guess when we disagree, it's a good time to change the subject.:glare:

I didn't think it was heated at all. In fact, I think the people who were disagreeing with me made some pretty valid points. Conventional wisdom does suggest difficulty pinning Libertarians down, and I'd agree that they have some views which stray from the mainstream and fly all over the spectrum. However, as a party, I'd rather focus on the things they could actually accomplish. And realistically, less govt. involvement is a place where that particular party could make inroads in the present situation.

Gramva, the two wars we're currently involved in certainly have made life difficult. But we should remember they are two completely different wars, with different reasons for being involved. One I agree with, and one I don't. Unfortunately, I don't want to ramble on about the intricacies of foreign diplomacy, because it would take a larger attention span than the Internet allows. For myself and others. Simply put, isolationism doesn't work. Period.

Oh well, what r u vaping lol.:p

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Nuport wow 36mg at the moment Incantius sir. :) Try to stay away from politics and religion a much as possible as well sir. When you're in the minority on both mentioning anything in detail usually causes unneeded arguments, and breeds separation.... We've had enough of both in here lately. Time for the place to become an ALL INCLUSIVE board again filled with fun.... :)

incantius

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
tennessee
Nuport wow 36mg at the moment Incantius sir. :) Try to stay away from politics and religion a much as possible as well sir. When you're in the minority on both mentioning anything in detail usually causes unneeded arguments, and breeds separation.... We've had enough of both in here lately. Time for the place to become an ALL INCLUSIVE board again filled with fun.... :)
yuppers..."Come on, Come on, Get Happy!"(name that tune :D)

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
It goes without saying that you Floridians play a different game than us Left Coasters. Looking at your bag (could be wrong) you are not a long ball hitter. No high irons and 2 wedges I'm guessing you lean on your 5 wood for high iron shots and center your game on course management instead of going big. Certainly a better way to keep more consistent numbers....smarter.

No chipper....I'd have thought for sure with those flat and fast bermuda greens they would be a must. Unless you are using that 8 iron for all bump and run needs.

I have a set Taylor Tour Blades, a 60 degree wedge, and a 9.5 Burner Plus for going big. I made a custom putter....similar to a Ping Eye with a 4.5 loft...20 years ago and still use it to this day.

Are those drivers just slightly oversized? Hard to tell on video... All in all looks like a nice bag, does that Carmeron blade have interchangeable weights? Looks like a long blade, what is the loft on those 3+ or 4?

I swung a club 3 times a week for 10 years, then my golf partners died in a car accident and I walked away from the game. Maybe someday I'll return but my passion for the game was pretty much gone after that.

:2cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread