An Electronic Cigarette Forum Intervention (E.C.F.I)

Status
Not open for further replies.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Bringing this harmless hobby under the harsh light of reality is especially painful on the eve of massive Labor Day sales!

At any moment some do-gooder will start a Don't buy Anything on Labor Day movement, leading to mass hysteria on ECF and increased tensions worldwide.

Watching all the sales on every thing you might need someday go floating by with nary a click. You can do it. Sure you can.

Realistically, I haven't seen a vaper on a Hoarders episode yet, so how could there be a problem?

That's the beauty of vaping - things are small! You could have a 50 year supply of drip tips in your glove compartment! Hey, that's a good idea...

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
440426, have you been over to the REO lounge yet? They all belong on Hoarders. One day I intend to join them too. But, with regards to all the Labor Day Sales I may just be the one person on ECF that won't be able to hit the buy Now button as I've already bought my way to the poor house this past month. If I had only been able to wait a few short weeks longer for these great things arriving in my mailbox daily, I could have had twice as much.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Bringing this harmless hobby under the harsh light of reality is especially painful on the eve of massive Labor Day sales!

At any moment some do-gooder will start a Don't Buy Anything on Labor Day movement, leading to mass hysteria on ECF and increased tensions worldwide.

Watching all the sales on every thing you might need someday go floating by with nary a click. You can do it. Sure you can.

Realistically, I haven't seen a vaper on a Hoarders episode yet, so how could there be a problem?

That's the beauty of vaping - things are small! You could have a 50 year supply of drip tips in your glove compartment! Hey, that's a good idea...

hahaha a 50 yr supply of drip tips ....i would love to be on hoarders i would be all "screw you man, i'll chain myself to my vaping armoire and you'll pry my cartos from my cold dead fingers"...course im pretty much a neat freak so my hoarding is extremely organized

um yes i do in fact have a 7 foot vaping armoire with 2 drawers and 3 shelves...ive only been vaping 3 months but its totally out of hand already

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
440426, have you been over to the REO lounge yet? They all belong on Hoarders. One day I intend to join them too. But, with regards to all the Labor Day Sales I may just be the one person on ECF that won't be able to hit the Buy Now button as I've already bought my way to the poor house this past month. If I had only been able to wait a few short weeks longer for these great things arriving in my mailbox daily, I could have had twice as much.

Reo's are an addiction:) They're like tattoos, nobody is satisfied with just one:laugh:

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Reo's are an addiction:) They're like tattoos, nobody is satisfied with just one:laugh:

Oh No, that is the last thing I need to hear, since I am planning on getting a REO here in the very near future once Rob gets the color combo I really want back in stock in a few weeks.

This could get ugly for Mr. Bank account :(

Nate aka Darth Vapor

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
Luckily I have been working on my wants and needs a lot more recently. I hate seeing reos for sale on the classifieds because I want to buy another one so bad.

I have gotten to where I only buy nic, flavors, and attys. I will occasionally need to buy batteries or maybe some more bottles. My several hundred dollar a month habit is down to an average of $30 a month.

I am glued to the ECF forum and irc chatroom though

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Devon, don't worry about your bank account as you'll have REOs to comfort you.

Hehehe That's what I am thinking, I think what I like most about them is that they are stealthy for someone with as large a hands as I have, I can catch a basketball in mid air with one hand :D I actually can stealth vape a Provari with extended battery cap :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
That's a big hand you've got there Nate to be able to palm an extended Provari, while dropping a dunk too I bet.

Calico, now we all have to empty our armoires thanks to JBankston. Who needs clothes anyway when we've got vaping gear to show off?

LOL Yeah I wish I could dunk, my knees are shot though, I would get the ball to the basket, but only once as when I landed I would be in dire need of a gurney to cart me off to the ambulance and ICU. LOL

Yeah and to think, I just got rid of my China Cabinet last year for 150 bucks :( These beauties would have looked great in that thing. That is quite alright though because I will be buying a new one next year and now it would seem I may have to get a matching smaller one for the Gear I will no doubt have accumulated by then.

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
Nate your vaping cabinet is going to end up at least three times the size of your fancy holiday dish cabinet. I've been working a a deign for my own cabinet but the problem is I keep getting more vape gear than I can design the cabinet to hold. Perhaps the Smithsonian will go up for sale one day and I'll finally be able to have a place to properly display all my stuff the way it should be.

calico21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
next to a corn field,IL
Calico, now we all have to empty our armoires thanks to JBankston. Who needs clothes anyway when we've got vaping gear to show off?

I really thought I had that part licked(vaped). It has little slots to hold my carto's (ring holders) compartments for other components(necklace and make-up spaces) A light(to see my lab experiments), a seat(for comfort, because every mad scientist needs comfort), and a mirror(to witness my clouds)! LOL, now just need it to come with usb ports and I'm set!

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Nate your vaping cabinet is going to end up at least three times the size of your fancy holiday dish cabinet. I've been working a a deign for my own cabinet but the problem is I keep getting more vape gear than I can design the cabinet to hold. Perhaps the Smithsonian will go up for sale one day and I'll finally be able to have a place to properly display all my stuff the way it should be.

LOL Somehow I do not doubt that in the least LOL

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Is it wrong when I'm almost entirely debt free but want to f it all up for a provari? And a vapemate..... and maybe a couple sample juices. But then again I need to start preparing for my diy mixes. Hmmm. Fu#@ money. Vaping is true happiness!

They say "Money Can't Buy Happiness"

HA!!!!!!! I beg to Differ!!!!!! LOL The Proof is Right Here ^^^^^^^^^^

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread