• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

...and then it gets weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Or "I'd like to ride you like a mini-bike, so I hope you've got gas!" Yes, those would indeed be more disturbing.

If I had been drinking something when I read this, I'd be cleaning said drink off my laptop screen right about now. That's just ... no.

Kind of like "You've stolen my heart. Luckily I have three more in my freezer."

Probably not. The last time I had my waters tested it was shortly after I was asked to turn my head and cough, so it doesn't bring back pleasant memories. My uncle was never allowed back.

You, sir, slay me. :D

DemonCleaner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Calgary, Alberta. Canada
Probably not. The last time I had my waters tested it was shortly after I was asked to turn my head and cough, so it doesn't bring back pleasant memories. My uncle was never allowed back.
I just a serious "NO" feeling from this one. If you need me I'll be over here in the fetal position, trying to find a happy place.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
LOL .. Too much information .. you gotta keep that between you and your shrink.

I told you, my uncle wasn't allowed back. :D

If I had been drinking something when I read this, I'd be cleaning said drink off my laptop screen right about now. That's just ... no.

Kind of like "You've stolen my heart. Luckily I have three more in my freezer."

lol! I like that one. Wish I'd used that on my wife. Although she probably wouldn't be my wife then, which would pretty much automatically mean no conjugal visits...

You, sir, slay me. :D

How else am I supposed to keep my supply fresh? Freezer burn is a beyotch.

I just a serious "NO" feeling from this one. If you need me I'll be over here in the fetal position, trying to find a happy place.

What, too far? :)

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Maybe I've been on the internet too long, or maybe I'm just a ...... But this thread makes me want to post creepy stalker comments on mindfields videos.

"I love your eyes. I can see right through to your optic nerves."
"You should show more feet on camera."
"Your voice is so sexy. It reminds me of my uncle."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread