Another Article Defending the E-Cigarette Industry

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherwood865

Feb 14, 2014
Knoxville, TN
I for one am tired of seeing all the reports being made of the dangers of nicotine liquid and e-cigs. If you're tired of seeing them too, make sure to share this article. As we all know, there are several other things that are more harmful than nicotine that America should be worried about, but mainstream media want to try to make people believe otherwise. The real problem is people acting carelessly and not watching their kids like they should!

Here's the article:

5 Substances in your home more harmful than E-Cigarettes - Knoxville Business | Examiner.com

sherwood865

Feb 14, 2014
Knoxville, TN
Since E-cig juices are less than misc why are they singled out? Pretty Obvious.

That's exactly right! It is clear that there are hundreds of other exposures that are more prevalent than e-cig juice; yet, they don't put out articles on those types of exposures, because they're not getting PAID to.

CabinetGuyScott

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Detroit
customcabinetsbycasey.com
Another excellent piece Jeff!

Here's the comment I added to my facebook share of your article:

Most everyone has seen some form of the recent flurry of scare-mongering stories over nicotine, and specifically the liquids used in e-cigarettes / aka vaping.

This article does a nice job of getting the real numbers and providing a factual basis to view them in.

And my thoughts are twofold: 1) Parents must be RESPONSIBLE with EVERYTHING that those little darlings could get their wee-little hands on, and 2) Please be aware of these blatant attempts to incite negative emotions and near-hysteria over e-cigarettes. Every week there is new junk-science and fear-mongering stories being blindly picked up and repeated without critical challenge, by every form of media.

Makes you wonder what's behind this effort to demonize something that is saving millions of lives... cause it sure is NOT the FACTS.

sherwood865

Feb 14, 2014
Knoxville, TN
Another excellent piece Jeff!

Here's the comment I added to my facebook share of your article:

Thank you for the comment on my article as well as sharing the news on your Facebook. It really is frustrating trying to keep up with all of the lies being spread around in the media these days, but as long as they keep telling lies I'll keep writing the truth (based on facts) that people need to know. Thanks for helping with this fight!

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Thank you for the comment on my article as well as sharing the news on your Facebook. It really is frustrating trying to keep up with all of the lies being spread around in the media these days, but as long as they keep telling lies I'll keep writing the truth (based on facts) that people need to know. Thanks for helping with this fight!
Count me amongst the growing crowd of admirers for you and your articles. You da man! Thank you so much for all you're doing to spread the facts!!
p.s. Your writing style is a pleasure to read. If you were an ANTZ, I would hate you with all my being, but I would still admire your words-manship. You make it easy for every level of education to understand the drift. That says a lot in this day and age of pretense and double edged quotes.
:vapor:

Last edited:

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
There seems to be a lot of backlash on that NY Times article from many fronts. I was really expecting Siegel to have a blog entry today, maybe tomorrow.

He sure has been quiet lately. I hope he's feeling ok. Or better yet, I hope he's working hard on the whistleblow of the century.

CabinetGuyScott

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Detroit
customcabinetsbycasey.com

sherwood865

Feb 14, 2014
Knoxville, TN
Count me amongst the growing crowd of admirers for you and your articles. You da man! Thank you so much for all you're doing to spread the facts!!
p.s. Your writing style is a pleasure to read. If you were an ANTZ, I would hate you with all my being, but I would still admire your words-manship. You make it easy for every level of education to understand the drift. That says a lot in this day and age of pretense and double edged quotes.
:vapor:
Thank you for your awesome comment! I'm glad you enjoy reading my articles. I do what I can to refute the blatant lies that are being spread through the media right now. Of course, I cannot keep up with all of them, but when I see a few that I can combine into one article it is always easier for me.

As for my writing style, I was taught to never use a $10 word when a $2 word will do just fine! If everyone is not able to understand the message I am trying to convey, then I have basically wasted my time and the time of the people reading.

Here is the article I published today in case you haven't seen it yet: Unfounded reports being used to discourage electronic cigarette use - Knoxville Business | Examiner.com

Thanks again for your support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread