Any Chicago Vapers out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaOH

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
United States
Hey Byron, I made another order with VS, ordered Wednesday afternoon, got here Saturday afternoon. Definitely would be nice to find somewhere local to get parts, but if its juices you're concerned about, I'd hit up one of the many recommended companies (tv, vaporbomb, etc, etc) mentioned in the forums. I'm really digging vs right now because its 5 bucks for 10ml. I like this because if the flavor is 'meh', 5 bucks/10ml doesn't seem like that much of a waste, and if its good 10ml gets you through the week; well for me at least.

Side note, I got an eGo from esmokeys (Mike) today. Tis great!

Also got a request from a fellow smoker to try my 510, response was simply, "That's...'wow!'"

Sincerely hope this state remains vape friendly

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Last edited:

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Still too fresh to post a link, but check out chicago-ecigs dot com:

"We have local pickup availible"

I think there was a thread a couple weeks back where people were complaining of ordering from them, not getting their stuff and no one answering the phone or emails.

I may be wrong so I'd suggest you do a search for threads here first.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
My neighbor owns a bar out here in LaSalle County and has no problems with it and I've heard that most of the bars follow that lead. A lot of people ask but I explain to them how was a 2-1/2 pack a day dude and now I do these; I'm sort of a hippie so I get weird stares anyway but nothing unusual from these. Also, I have a lot of V4L cards on me and have given away -- it seems to placate the smokers who are curious (No, V4L has no referral deal -- it'd pay off for me!) and I've had really good and quick service from them. I have tried a couple different companies' liquids as I didn't like the V4L's juices and have gotten good delivery from them -- and no tax, too! Its been 18 days since my last one......

byron27

Jun 9, 2010
Crystal Lake, IL
Vicky from Cignot actually gave me a link to a map of e-cig suppliers which was nice because it could have cost her some business giving people leads to other suppliers besides themselves, but that just goes to show that they are willing to help people even if they lose money from it. Anyway, I found a supplier of juice that is in McHenry which is just a few miles from me. They are called JuicyVapor and they are on the IL section of this map.... but I can't post the link, oopsie! Anyway, so Anthony drove through Crystal Lake on his way to Elgin to visit his dad. I bought 5 3ml bottles for $15. Not a bad deal especially since he drove out here... that was extremely nice.

TheGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The "Windy City Vapers" Club (WCV for short) is up and running. We had our first meet this month and had an awesome time. Chris from Cigtechs was there and let us try some of his juices..... Yum!!!!

I posted 2 videos on youtube from the meet. Just search my user name VaporScoop and you'll find the videos.

Our next meet is July 10th at Shoeless Joe's in Rosemont IL starting at 2pm.

Let us know if you can come out and vape it up!!!

TheGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was trying to find the website you spoke of Juicy Vapor. Can you post a link now or something like Juicy Vapor dot com? I tried Juicyvapor.com but that site is based out of NY according to their website.

Edit... it is Juicyvapor.com. I just noticed the phone number is a Chicago 'burbs area code. Thanks!!!!

Vicky from Cignot actually gave me a link to a map of e-cig suppliers which was nice because it could have cost her some business giving people leads to other suppliers besides themselves, but that just goes to show that they are willing to help people even if they lose money from it. Anyway, I found a supplier of juice that is in McHenry which is just a few miles from me. They are called JuicyVapor and they are on the IL section of this map.... but I can't post the link, oopsie! Anyway, so Anthony drove through Crystal Lake on his way to Elgin to visit his dad. I bought 5 3ml bottles for $15. Not a bad deal especially since he drove out here... that was extremely nice.

Last edited:

byron27

Jun 9, 2010
Crystal Lake, IL
Sorry, I haven't looked at this thread in a few days, I am the guy who asked the initial question of rather or not there were any Chicago Vapers out there. Anyway, I don't have much to share in the way of extra juice yet, but if you wanna fill yer' atty with some of the stuff I got from JuicyVapor and give it a try I'd be willing to do that. I am bored and wanna vape with someone who is more experienced than me just to get some ideas and to commiserate over FDA issues and whatnot. I guess it's the same reason why you go outside with the other smokers when we smoked analogs, part of it was we had to, but also there was some kind of bond between smokers that non-smokers don't seem to feel. I am sorta looked down upon by my fellow smokers at work so I stay inside and vape by myself and am kinda lonely for vaping companionship! :)

TheGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
They will be quite a few vapers at Shoeless Joe's in Rosemont on the 10th of July. We are having our "Windy City Vapers" club meet there again. We talk about all those things you posted.

Sorry, I haven't looked at this thread in a few days, I am the guy who asked the initial question of rather or not there were any Chicago Vapers out there. Anyway, I don't have much to share in the way of extra juice yet, but if you wanna fill yer' atty with some of the stuff I got from JuicyVapor and give it a try I'd be willing to do that. I am bored and wanna vape with someone who is more experienced than me just to get some ideas and to commiserate over FDA issues and whatnot. I guess it's the same reason why you go outside with the other smokers when we smoked analogs, part of it was we had to, but also there was some kind of bond between smokers that non-smokers don't seem to feel. I am sorta looked down upon by my fellow smokers at work so I stay inside and vape by myself and am kinda lonely for vaping companionship! :)

Crossbar

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
I was at the Windy City Vapor's Club meet up last month, and I have to tell you, I had a blast! Shoeless Joe's in Rosemont was awesome and already vape friendly! Chris from Cigtech was there and I got to say that it was nice to stock up right there on the spot with juices, atty's and cartomizers. No waiting for the postman! I totally had a great time and I strongly suggest if you want to have a great time with other vapors, the next meet up will be July 10th, 2 PM at Shoeless Joes in Rosemont!!.....anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread