Aspire Flexus AIO Review By Frenkyou

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at the Flexus AIO MTL Kit sent to me by Aspire. In this Test I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that at the end of this reading you can understand this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► Aspire Flexus AIO MTL Kit; Before starting, let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• Guaranteed to stand out
    • New timeless design
    • Flexus flavor in its dna
    • Long lasting battery
    • Smart adjustable 3 power levels
    • Rotate to adjust the airflow
    • Intelligent LED indicators
    • 7 classic colors to suit your taste
    • Top Fill with screw opening
    • Compatible with AF Meshed, MTL or RDTL coils
    • Aspire ASP chipset with security protections

Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-2.jpg

► Aspire Flexus AIO MTL Kit; Packaging:
    On the front, the package features the image of the Flexus Aio in the centre, the name of the brand, a sticker indicating its color and the motto "Flex Your Taste". On the back of the box are; content indications, warnings for minors, address of Shenzhen Eigate Technology Co,Ltd and some icons related to trademarks and legal logos. Laterally on the edges of the package, are reported; the main characteristics in the form of icons, the Batch number, the color indication of this sample (Blue), the anti-counterfeiting hologram, the scratch/check.

Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-3.jpg

Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-4.jpg

► Aspire Flexus AIO MTL Kit; Packing List:
    • 1x Flexus AIO device
    • 1x Flexus AIO Pod
    • 1x AF Coil 0.6Ω
    • 1x AF Coil 1.0Ω
    • 1x USB-C cable
    • 1x User Manual

Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-5.jpg

► Aspire Flexus AIO MTL Kit; Specifications:
    • Dimensions: 121 x 35 x 26.6mm
    • Weight: 124.25g
    • Material: Zinc Alloy
    • Battery: Integrated 2000mAh
    • Capacity: 4ml
    • Compatible with all AF coils
    • Compatible with Flexus Stik pods
    • 3 power levels
    • Adjustable airflow
    • Fast charging with USB-C
    • Automatic shooting or via fire button

Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-6.jpg

► Aspire Flexus AIO MTL Kit; Available colours:
    • Silver
    • Blue
    • Red
    • Viola
    • Rose
    • Black
    • Rainbow

Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-7.jpg

► Aspire Flexus AIO MTL Kit; First Impressions:
    Flexus Aio is a new vaporizer with a sleek and compact form factor, coupled with a high-quality finish. It fits perfectly in the palm of your hand and is ready to use in an instant. Inheriting the flavor DNA of the Flexus series, the Flexus AIO can offer optimal MTL operation and pure flavor. The secret lies in Aspire's famous AF Coils. With a long-lasting 2,000mAh battery, the Flexus Aio frees you from low-battery anxiety. Furthermore, its effectiveness for MTL vaping is ensured with the adjustable rotating airflow and adjustable wattage in 3 power levels. Undoubtedly Aspire Flexus Aio is a small and elegant device that is very simple to use and promises high performance, however as you can see in the image below Aspire does not forget RDL/DTL users, and in this regard it has decided to put another interesting device on the market; it's about BP Stik 80W, here my review: Review

Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-8.jpg

Flexus AIO on the bottom has a rubberized base with a generous shape for a good grip, this allows the device to rest softly and remain firmly upright even during the charging phase. On the rubberized base are shown; the CE mark, the disposal logo.

Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-9.jpg

The large 2,000mAh internal battery guarantees a considerable vape autonomy and requires a recharge time of about 40 minutes to reach 3.8V of charge, while it takes about 60 minutes to reach a full charge of 4.2V. During recharging, the 3 LEDs in the lower quadrant keep you constantly informed on the current battery charge level.
    • 3 LEDs on: The charge level is between 3.8 and 4.2V (60-100%)
    • 2 LEDs on: The charge level is between 3.5 and 3.8V (30-60%)
    • 1 Led on: The charge level is equal to or less than 3.5V (0-30%)

* Furthermore, during use, the combined action of the 3 LEDs joins that of the upper LED positioned on the Fire button, in this case the upper LED lights up as follows:
    • Green LED: The charge level is between 3.8 and 4.2V (60-100%)
    • Led Blue: The charge level is between 3.5 and 3.8V (30-60%)
    • Red Led: The charge level is equal to or less than 3.5V (0-30%)

Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-10.jpg

► Aspire Flexus AIO; 3 power levels:
    The ASP Chipset automatically detects the coil inserted by selecting the most suitable power for it. In addition, the ASP chip allows the user to select three different power delivery options using the small "MODE" button. During power adjustment, the 3 LEDs in the lower quadrant light up as follows:
    • 1 White LED lit: The selected power level is Low.
    • 2 White LEDs lit: The selected power level is Medium.
    • 3 White LEDs lit: The selected power level is High.

Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-11.jpg

For this test Aspire sent me Flexus Aio in Blue color version. The Blue color has been applied to the aluminum parts that make up the frame. The frame of Flexus Aio has a very nice aesthetic function, it also acts as a real armor to protect the device from shocks. On the rear and side profile, the transparent plexiglass part shows an underlying gray texture with hypnotic wave motifs, small and minimally invasive white identification writings elegantly complete the design. On the back, at the top, we find the adjustable slot for the passage of air towards the coil.

Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-12.jpg

At the front we find a transparent dial in the lower part that allows you to view part of the ASP Chipset in a very captivating way. On the front, as we have seen previously, there are 3 LEDs just above this transparent part. In the center we find the "Mode" key and above it is the Fire key.

Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-13.jpg

The Fire key is perfectly positioned to be comfortably clicked with the fingers. Around the key is a protruding chrome frame with the circular Fire key inside. The key in the center of the frame bears the Aspire logo. The upper LED light is located between the frame and between the Fire button, the LED emits clearly visible light signals and with different colors depending on the situation. We have previously seen what colors are used to indicate the battery charge level. Also there will be different flash and color signals when a protection function is triggered.

Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-14.jpg

► Aspire Flexus AIO MTL Kit; Air Flow Control:
    As I have illustrated before; in the back of BP Stik there is a slot for the passage of air towards the coil. This buttonhole is just the right size to ensure excellent MTL performance. By twisting the cartridge in one direction or the other, you can easily adjust the AFC until the flow is fully open, or until it is almost completely closed.

Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-15.jpg

► Aspire Flexus AIO MTL Kit; Flexus AIO Pods 4ml:
    The compartment / Pod of Flexus AIO on the bottom has two gold-plated pins for the electrical contact, there is also the automatic puff activation sensor. The metal ring allows the correct insertion of the cartridge, it also allows you to adjust the correct partialization of the air flow by turning the cartridge to the right or to the left. The metal ring offers the right magnetic attraction to the cartridge which is equipped with 3 small circular shaped magnets.

Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-16.jpg

The black top cap incorporates a very ergonomic fixed-type drip-tip for the lips, its shape is slim and slender with a specific internal diameter for MTL. Flexus AIO Pod features a simple screw top refill system, which not only allows for easy use, but also ensures leak-proof use. Once you unscrew the top cap you will see the black silicone membrane, at first glance it looks like a three filler slot design, in reality only the smaller slot allows you to insert the tip of your refill bottle. The other two large buttonholes are fake, on the sides of them you can see two small vent holes.

Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-17.jpg

The cartridge is built in PCTG with excellent transparency for optimal control over the internal e-liquid level. On the bottom of the cartridge you can extract or insert the AF Coil you prefer.

Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-18.jpg

► Aspire Flexus AIO MTL Kit; AF Coils:
    There are two different AF Mesh Coils in the Flexus AIO Pod package; the pre-installed 0.6Ω AF Mesh Coil is designed for cloud chasing, while the additional 1.0Ω AF Mesh Coil is suitable for MTL with different e-liquids, even with nic salts. My Vape test took place with Hypnos by TOB, a creamy e-liquid that I know very well and that made me appreciate this new Aspire device.

• AF Mesh Coil 0.6Ω (15W-18W) Kanthal AF - RDL Vape:
    Definitely excellent for my way of vaping, this coil with the medium power level selected and with wide open AFC fully satisfies me because it has a strong delivery, full of flavor and is capable of producing dense clouds of vapor. Every now and then to fill my need for hot vapor and Hit I close the AFC finding my weak point very easily.

• AF Mesh Coil 1.0Ω (12W-15W) Kanthal AF - MTL Vaping:
    This resistance is suitable for those looking for a fairly narrow type of Puff MTL and with creamy e-liquids it expresses itself quite well in terms of aroma. The AFC adjustment for MTL is perfect up to guaranteeing maximum closure without excessive air flow.

There are no spitting phenomena and the formation of condensation of both coils between the pod and the mod contacts is modest, just dry any e-liquid residues with a cloth at the end of the day.

Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-19.jpg

► Aspire Flexus AIO MTL Kit; Final conclusions:
    Flexus AIO MTL Kit is an extremely easy-to-use refillable pod kit with a sleek compact design and sturdy shock protection. Equipped with a 2,000Ah battery which, together with the 4ml capacity tank, guarantees very good autonomy, ideal for covering a whole day of vaping without having to recharge the battery or the tank. The ASP Chipset with 3 selectable power levels adapts perfectly to the user's needs together with the two available Vape modes; automatic or manual. Thanks to the combined action of the upper LED and the 3 lower LEDs, you won't miss a display to control the device. The excellent AF Mesh Coils is handled beautifully by the AFC with precise and specific adjustment for MTL and RDL.

• Thank you Aspire for sending me Flexus AIO for this Test.

• Thank you for reading.

Aspire-Flexus-AIO-MTL-Kit-20.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread