Aspire Flexus Peak Elevate Your Vape Review By Frenkyou

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Aspire-Flexus-Peak-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at the Aspire Flexus Peak. In this Test I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that at the end of this reading you can understand this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► Aspire Flexus Peak; Before starting, let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• Upgrade your vaporizer and reach the pinnacle of excellence
    • New timeless design
    • Flexus flavor in its dna
    • Long-lasting battery with fast charging
    • Smart adjustable 3 power levels
    • Adjustable airflow
    • Intelligent LED indicators
    • 7 classic colors to suit your taste
    • Compatible with AF Meshed, MTL or RDTL coils
    • Aspire ASP chipset with security protections

Aspire-Flexus-Peak-2.jpg

► Aspire Flexus Peak; Packaging:
    The package presents on the front the image of the Flexus Peak in the center, the name of the Brand, a sticker that indicates its color and the motto "Elevate Your vape". On the back of the box are; content indications, warnings for minors, address of Shenzhen Eigate Technology Co,Ltd and some icons related to trademarks and legal logos. Laterally on the edges of the package, are reported; the main characteristics in the form of icons, the Batch number, the color indication of this sample (Silver Frost), the anti-counterfeiting hologram, the scratch/check.

Aspire-Flexus-Peak-3.jpg

Aspire-Flexus-Peak-4.jpg

► Aspire Flexus Peak; Packing List:
    • 1x Flexus Peak Mod
    • 1x Flexus Peak Pod 3ml
    • 1x Flexus AF 0.6Ω resistor (pre-installed)
    • 1x Flexus AF resistor 1.0Ω
    • 1x USB Type C cable
    • 1x User Manual

Aspire-Flexus-Peak-5.jpg

► Aspire Flexus Peak; Specifications:
    • Dimensions: 101.7x29.5x17mm
    • Battery: Integrated 1000mAh
    • Capacity: 3ml
    • Output Modes: 3 selectable wattage levels

Aspire-Flexus-Peak-6.jpg

► Aspire Flexus Peak; Available colours:
    • Red
    • Black
    • Rose Gold
    • Amber Orange
    • Silverfrost
    • Violets
    • Aqua Green

Aspire-Flexus-Peak-7.jpg

► Aspire Flexus Peak; First Impressions:
    After Flexus Stik emblem of sober design, Aspire is inspired by "Cyberpunk" fashion first with Flexus Aio and now with the new Flexus Peak. Flexus Peak has a cartridge capacity of 3ml (TPD 2ml) and is compatible with the replaceable coils of the Flexus AF platform.

Aspire-Flexus-Peak-8.jpg

► Double notification LED:
    Flexus Peak has a fully automatic operation and without any key to activate. Monitoring relies completely on a dual LED system, one at the back and one at the front. The function of the two LEDs for sending notifications is synchronous and therefore you can watch the signals on the currently visible side of Flexus Peak and without having to turn the device in your hands.

► Security features:
    • 6s cut-off protection: The LEDs flash red and blue 10 times and the device switches off.
    • Overcharge protection: When the device is fully charged, the LEDs flash green 20 times and charging stops.
    • Short circuit protection: The LEDs flash red and blue 3 times and the device turns off.
    • Overheating protection: the LEDs remain yellow for 3 seconds and the device switches off.
    • Low voltage protection: The LEDs flash red and blue 15 times and the device turns off.

► Battery charge level:
    • Red Led: The charge level is between 3.8 and 4.2V (60-100%)
    • Led Blue: The charge level is between 3.5 and 3.8V (30-60%)
    • Green LED: The charge level is equal to or less than 3.5V (0-30%)

Aspire-Flexus-Peak-9.jpg

► 3 Power Levels:
    The device automatically detects the resistance. The Flexus Peak ASP Chipset allows the user to select 3 power levels; you can go from low level, to medium level, up to high level, simply by extracting/inserting the cartridge into the device 3 times and in rapid succession.
    • The Red Led flashes twice: The selected power level is Low.
    • The Blue Led flashes twice: The selected power level is Medium.
    • The Green Led flashes twice: The selected power level is High.

Aspire-Flexus-Peak-10.jpg

► New timeless design:
    For this Test I received the Silver Frost color version of Flexus Peak. This new Pod Mod has a modern and trendy design that will win you over as soon as you set eyes on it. The ABS shell is resistant and light, the shapes are soft and it grips divinely well. On the back side there is the notification LED which extends vertically by tracing a rather long and thin luminous line.

Aspire-Flexus-Peak-11.jpg

Aspire-Flexus-Peak-12.jpg

The front side of Flexus Peak is covered for the most part by the transparent screen which allows you to view another bright notification LED in the shape of a dot. You can also very attractively display a good part of the internal ASP Chipset. On the front panel, some silver-colored identification writings elegantly complete the design. At the top we find the small cursor key for adjusting the air flow. The Button is able to perfectly manage the MTL vape by minimizing the passage of air. If you like, you can also open the airflow and be able to enjoy smooth RDTL-style vaping.

Aspire-Flexus-Peak-13.jpg

Aspire-Flexus-Peak-14.jpg

The bottom of Flexus Peak houses a Type-C charging port, the integrated 1000mAh battery can be recharged to 50% in just 15 minutes thanks to 2A quick charging.

Aspire-Flexus-Peak-15.jpg

Aspire-Flexus-Peak-16.jpg

Inside the compartment/pod there are of course the electrical contact pins and the sensor for the automatic activation of the puffs. The hooking system uses two small but very powerful magnets mirroring those on the bottom of the cartridge.

Aspire-Flexus-Peak-17.jpg

► Refillable cartridge:
    The cartridge is built in PCTG with excellent transparency for optimal control over the internal e-juice level. On the bottom of the cartridge there is an orange silicone rubber that can be lifted to fill. Always on the bottom of the cartridge you can extract or insert the AF Coil you prefer.

Aspire-Flexus-Peak-18.jpg

► Replaceable AF Coils:
    There are two different AF Mesh Coils in the Flexus Peak package; the pre-installed 0.6Ω AF Mesh Coil is designed for cloud chasing, while the additional 1.0Ω AF Mesh Coil is suitable for MTL with different e-juices, even with nic salts. My Vaping test took place with Hypnos by TOB, a creamy e-liquid that I know very well and which also made me appreciate this brand new Aspire device.

• AF Mesh Coil 1.0Ω (12W-15W) Kanthal AF - MTL Vaping:
    This resistance is suitable for those looking for a very restricted type of Puff MTL. The flavor is expressed quite well in terms of aroma. The AFC regulation for MTL is perfect, it can be adjusted up to the maximum closure of the air passage.

• AF Mesh Coil 0.6Ω (15W-18W) Kanthal AF - RDTL Vape:
    This Coil is excellent for my way of vaping, with the selected medium power level and wide open AFC it fully satisfies me because it has a strong and flavorful delivery and is capable of producing dense clouds of vapor. The air passage of Flexus Peak is not very wide and this feature (with this coil) amplifies the hit in the throat (Hit) optimizing the delivery of nicotine. All this is really interesting for those who have recently abandoned cigarettes and for this reason seek immediate satisfaction.

With both resistances there are no spitting phenomena. Furthermore, compared to the previous Flexus, I noticed that the formation of condensation between pods and contacts was really reduced to a minimum, almost non-existent. The excellent AF Mesh Coils are handled beautifully by the ASP chip and the MTL-specific AFC. The power and airflow adjustments offer a good result also for RDTL in combination with the use of the 0.6Ω AF Mesh Coil.

Aspire-Flexus-Peak-19.jpg

► Aspire Flexus Peak; Final conclusions:
    Flexus Peak is an extremely simple to use refillable pod kit with a sleek CyberPunk-style design. The compact body houses a 1,000Ah battery which, together with the 3ml capacity tank, guarantees good autonomy. If you are not compulsive, you will be able to cover an entire day of Vape without having to recharge the battery or the tank. The ASP Chipset with 3 selectable power levels perfectly fits the different needs of the users. The extraction mode is uniquely automatic, precise and sensitive, it is never wrong. To control the device, the combined action of the LEDs won't make you miss an activation button or a display. If you are looking for an affordable but high quality Pod kit, I can assure you that Flexus Peak will satisfy you completely.

I would like to thank Aspire for providing me with the kit. I hope this review has been helpful for anyone looking to buy Flexus Peak.

Thanks for reading.

Aspire-Flexus-Peak-20.jpg

Naeg

Verified Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Greece
    Sorry, I couldn't find this data, it's not mentioned here: AF Coil
    That will be my next question for the Aspire rep.
    Best regards.
    I asked the company about the AF mesh coils and they told me its only kanthal .Im using the device and the coils 2 weeks now without any issues .Works perfect and the AF mesh coils are amazing .Thanks

Reactions: Frenkyou

Users who are viewing this thread