Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Aspire-Flexus-Stik-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at Aspire's Flexus Stik Kit. In this Test I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that by the end of this reading you have understood this Kit, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► Aspire Flexus Stik; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:
    • 1. Convenient, durable and portable
    • 2. Anodized aluminum finish, sturdy and elegant
    • 3. Built-in 1200mAh battery, Type-C charging
    • 4. 3 power level adjustments
    • 5. Adjustable bottom airflow
    • 6. Automatic and push button puff
    • 7. Old school bottom fire button to avoid untrue trigger
    • 8. ASP chipset for safety protections
    • 9. 3ml capacity, bottom filling
    • 10. Suitable for AF Mesh-Coil 0.6Ω / 1.0Ω and AF Coil 0.6Ω

Aspire-Flexus-Stik-2.jpg

► Aspire Flexus Stik; Packaging:
    On the front of the package we find; the Aspire logo, a Flexus Stick image, and "Stick To The Formula" lettering. On the back there are; Content, usage notice, address of Shenzhen Eigate Technology Co., Ltd. Logos and trademarks of the law.

Aspire-Flexus-Stik-3.jpg

On the remaining sides of the box we find; a complete image of Flexus Kit and some icons containing the main features of the product, safety hologram, scratch & check, adhesive label containing; barcode, batch number and device color.

Aspire-Flexus-Stik-4.jpg

► Aspire Flexus Stik; Packing List:
    • 1x Flexus Stik Battery
    • 1x Flexus Stik Pod
    • 1x AF Mesh Coil 0,6Ω
    • 1x AF Mesh Coil 1.0Ω
    • 1x USB-C cable
    • 1x User Manual

Aspire-Flexus-Stik-5.jpg

► Aspire Flexus Stik; Specifications:
    • Material: aluminum alloy
    • Dimensions: Φ22 x 112.8mm
    • Weight: 56 grams
    • Battery: 1200mAh
    • Charging: Type-C, 1A
    • Capacity: 3ml
    • Filling: Bottom
    • Activation mode: Fire button and automatic shot
    • AF Mesh Coil 0,6Ω (15-18W)
    • AF Mesh Coil 1.0Ω (12-15W)
    • Power: Adjustable on 3 levels
    • Automatic shot or by fire button
    • Adjustable air flow

Aspire-Flexus-Stik-7.jpg

► Aspire Flexus Stik; Available colours:
    • Black
    • Silver
    • Gunmetal
    • Snow Mint
    • Fuchsia
    • Red

Aspire-Flexus-Stik-6.jpg

► Aspire Flexus Stik; First Impressions:
    Flexus Stik has an integrated battery of 1200mAh rechargeable via USB-C 5V / 1A and the power is adjustable on 3 different levels. The shot can be both automatic and by means of the fire button which is placed in the lower part. The cartridge has a capacity of 3ml and adopts the AF Mesh Coil heads, inside the package we find the 0.6Ω (15-18W) and the 1.0Ω (12-15W). The 510 drip tip can also be replaced with the one you prefer. It is also possible to adjust the air flow through the slot located on the top of the device near the Pod-tank. The new entry in the Aspire Flexus series with its aluminum construction is light and robust and the tubular shape is comfortable and easy to carry. The very elegant and clean design is reminiscent of Aspire's AVP Cube.

Aspire-Flexus-Stik-8.jpg

Aspire-Flexus-Stik-9.jpg

For this test I received the very beautiful "Silver Diamond Knurling" version with the pleasant chromatic contrast created between the silver body and the dark parts of the cartridge and the bottom of the mod. The central part of the Flexus Stik body has a beautiful decoration made of many diamond-shaped figures that reflect light and are also noticeable to the touch. The USB port appears laterally at the bottom and is integrated with the fire button.

Aspire-Flexus-Stik-10.jpg

► Aspire Flexus Stik; Top & bottom view:
    On the upper part of the tube there is the compartment for inserting the cartridge, inside we find a steel ring that serves as an attraction base for the cartridge magnets. On the bottom there are the gold-plated pins and the sensor for the automatic puff.

Aspire-Flexus-Stik-11.jpg

At the bottom of Flexus Stik there is an "Old School" activation key very similar to those of mechanical devices.
    The key design allows you to safely store the mod in your pocket and rest assured as the key only activates when fully pressed.

Aspire-Flexus-Stik-12.jpg

► Aspire Flexus Stik; Power Levels & Lights:
    The activation key allows you to turn the mod on / off with 5 clicks and the LED flashes white 3 times during these operations. It is also possible to change the power level during the vape with 3 clicks. The LED emits green light when maximum power is selected, blue light = medium power, red light = low power.

Flexus Stik has all the most important safety functions for the user and for children. In particular, the device is blocked after 7s of continuous activation, therefore the cartridge must be extracted and reinserted, the LED flashes green and the device can be reused. The "Time-Out" safety function is based on the requirement of TPD law to prevent children from vaping, but it is also a safety function when you put the device in your pocket or bag.

The led at the base of the device also indicates the current charge level as follows;
    • Red Led: The charge level is between 0 and 30% <3.5V
    • Blue Led: The charge level is between 30 and 60% = 3.5-3.8V
    • Green Led: The charge level is between 60 and 100% = 3.8-4.2V

Aspire-Flexus-Stik-13.jpg

► Aspire Flexus Stik; Cartridge & AF Mesh-Coils:
    The Flexus Stik circular design magnetic cartridge is made of clear PCTG and houses a nice replaceable 510 type drip-tip. The AF coils can be inserted from below by pressure.

Aspire-Flexus-Stik-14.jpg

► Aspire Flexus Stik; Refil & AFC:
    The filling port is positioned in the lower part of the cartridge and is protected by a liftable silicone rubber, so up to 3ml of e-liquid can be inserted.

Once inserted the cartridge into Flexus Stik, can be rotated at will to obtain an MTL or RDL vape through the 5 small side holes.

Aspire-Flexus-Stik-15.jpg

► Aspire Flexus Stik; Final conclusions:
    The kit is compatible with the full range of Aspire AF Coils and comes with two different Mesh options, both with great flavor:

• AF Mesh Coil 0.6Ω (15W-18W) Kanthal AF - RDL vaping:
    Definitely excellent for my way of vaping, this coil with the selected medium power level and with wide open AFC satisfies me completely because it has a strong delivery, rich in flavor and is able to produce dense clouds of vapor. Every so often to fill my need for hot steam and Hit I close the AFC finding my weak point very easily. With this coil and with a battery life cycle we are able to consume about 6ml of e-liquid.

• AF Mesh Coil 1.0Ω (12W-15W) Kanthal AF - MTL vaping:
    This resistance is suitable for those looking for a fairly narrow type of Puff MTL and with tobacco or creamy liquids it expresses itself quite well in terms of aroma. The adjustment of the AFC for MTL is perfect up to guaranteeing maximum closure without any passage of air. With this coil and with a battery life cycle we are able to consume about 8ml of e-liquid.

There are no spitting phenomena and the formation of condensation of both coils between the pod and the contacts of the mod is well manageable, just dry any e-liquid residues at the end of the day. The automatic Puff also works well with large AFC openings. I like the "Mech Style" activation key to be able to select the power levels or to turn off the Mod, but to vape I rarely use it as the automatic puff is very sensitive and activates without any effort. The built-in 1,200mAh battery takes about 60 minutes to fully charge.

Pros:
    • Design
    • Compact dimensions
    • Chipset with 3 selectable power levels
    • Chipset with TPD safety for children.
    • Precise LED indications
    • Two modes of Vaping with Fire button and automatic Puff
    • Easy refill
    • AFC with fine adjustment for MTL and RDL
    • Excellent Coil AF platform
    • 1,200mAh battery life for all day

Thanks to Aspire for sending me this sample for review.
    Flexus Stik - Aspire
    Thanks for reading.

Aspire-Flexus-Stik-16.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread