Aspire Nautilus, bad taste even after changing heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbulled

May 21, 2014
Virginia
Hi, i recently purchased an Aspire Nautilus. At first it was great tasted awesome, good vapor production, and hit nice. I received some vape mail from MBV, so i loaded up the naut with their extreme ice juice and immediately noticed a bad taste. Every few hits the juice tastes the way it should, very minty with a mouthwash like feeling. But more often than not its a bitter pungent menthol-less taste.

At first i thought it was the head, so i tried both the 2nd in box one and then one from a 5 pack i purchased. Same taste. I chalked it up to bad juice, but now the same taste accompanies ALL my juices. From several different vendors. Any help here would be great. Iv tried cleaning the tank, new juice, new heads, nothing works.

Vapocalyptic

Moved On
Feb 20, 2014
Arizona
Could be a multitude of issues.

High voltage, high wattage.
Wicks aren't getting enough juice.
Airflow is too high
Coil isn't seated tightly
You can try saturating the coil with juice as well as the filler material, give it one to three quick pulse fires at a low voltage and let it sit In a full tank for five minutes.

Aspire has been known to send out horrible coils. If all else fails contact the vendor and they will replace them

Sent from my XT1028

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread