Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Backwoods Brew juices start with a great philosophy. In my own words: Don's flavors and ingredients come from a wide array of different vendors - He buys or makes what he or his clients consider to be the best. If a customer tells don that there is a better "caramel" flavor out there, Don will buy it, try it and use it if he agrees. One of his new juices has 7 different flavors in it that he relies on 5 different vendors to buy from. If I remember correctly, he recently told me that most of his juices are built from flavors that he gets from 3-5 different vendors. That's love.

The base of every single BWB tobacco is quite special. I think it's probably the most distinguishing characteristic of BWB. Don begins with his own authentic, homemade tobacco absolute. It's presence is prominent in all of his tobacco vapes.

To me, this is the coolest thing. I am no DIY master, but I like the fact that the supplier is actually building and designing the flavor. Todd from VapeRite does the same thing. As does Halo. Other good vendors do this to. I am always looking out for vendors that do this. If you know more, please PM me ;-) It gives their juices a unique signature.

As far as Applewood goes, FAUX PUFF did an excellent review here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...earching-all-day-tobacco-usa-made-liquid.html

I agree completely.

I do want to stress that it's not an apple flavoring mixed in with a tobacco flavoring.
In fact, it's so much more complex than that.

I have been emailing Don for a couple months now... as I learn more about his process, I grow more amorous. He's very open and easy to talk to. He has great passion for this. Awesome guy.

I'll probably always have juice from 5-7 different vendors... but BWB is quite special and I doubt I'll ever grow tired of it. I now have 13 different flavors... Still need to try that Cherry Tobacco.

You guys are going to love this new flavor... which I will review soon.

It's called eJ0ker's blend. It's the new king of kick and packs a delicious punch.

Last edited:

skidaug

Aug 15, 2010
Tennessee
I have only been vaping for four weeks but was fortunate enough to take the advice of forum members and try Backwoods Brew. So far I have tried 555, applewood tobacco, maple tobacco and honey flue nut. I have another order in now for the espresso and RY4.
At first the applewood was my favorite, loved that refreshing, cool,subtle apple exhale. After a week of vaping the honey nut flue nut is sliiping into first place. The great thing is all the flavors I have tried are without exception good. Top that off with Don's personal attention to your order and you just can't go wrong.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
His 555 & nutty are my fav's KG!!!!!!!!!
t4505.gif

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
I just received my first order from Don. 555 and Applewood. It's a toss up on which one I like best. but I will tell you this I will not buy 555 from any other vendor anymore. I finally found the 555 I was hunting for. Maybe now I can start saving some money.:toast:

Haha! Welcome to the elite ":vapor:I vape only Backwoods Brew:vapor:" club! You will still be spending money tho....cause you'll need to try his other flavors too ;) Oh well, money well spent...no wasted bottles sitting on the shelf collecting dust. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread