Backwoods Brew Cherry Tobacco, Applewood and Ejokers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krandle

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Boston
I got these juices from Don about a week ago and didn't care for them at first. The hit and vapor were solid, but the fruit flavors of the Cherry and Applewood were both a little too much like candy for my taste. I put 'em away for the last week and tried again today. What a difference a week makes...

The Jolly Rancher-ness of the applewood toned down and now it has an almost earthy flavor with an apple overtone. Not too in your face and a nice balance. Also, I'm getting zero throat irritation from this one...no matter how much I vape it. Not a ton of vapor out of this one, but I think with another week or so this one is gonna be great.

The Cherry tobacco still has a lot of cherry to it, but its toning down and more of the tobacco is coming thru. I'm getting tons of vapor out of this one and the hit is solid. Just like the applewood, I'm getting zero throat irritation. I tried mixing with a little of Don's 555 and the added tobacco really works for me. If the tobacco pops more after steeping, this one will be awesome.

Like everyone said, the Ejokers has a lot going on. Kinda cool going down, then it warms up on the exhale. I like that combo, but I'm not sure I like the finish. It tastes chalky and maybe even dusty to me. I think it's supposed to be cinnamon, but it tastes a little more like bark to me. I'm gonna let it steep some more and see what happens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread