Best Coffee E-Liquid???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Is that a sweet coffee ? How would you compare it with Kona Kick, if you have tried that also.
Ive tried both and not real good at explaining flavors but IMO LFR has a more distinct coffee taste to it than KK....is it sweet well got my sweetened,and still not overly sweet just right.Eleanor I believe gets her LFR unsweetened and sure she will respond to ya on that.

I also got Kent's blend which is good to me but LFR is better,its like KB on steroids :)...another really good coffee flavor ahlusion has is Boba tea coffee,not nearly as pronouced coffee taste but the blend it has is exceptional.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Ive tried both and not real good at explaining flavors but IMO LFR has a more distinct coffee taste to it than KK....is it sweet well got my sweetened,and still not overly sweet just right.Eleanor I believe gets her LFR unsweetened and sure she will respond to ya on that.

I also got Kent's blend which is good to me but LFR is better,its like KB on steroids :)...another really good coffee flavor ahlusion has is Boba tea coffee,not nearly as pronouced coffee taste but the blend it has is exceptional.

ty, i thought Kona Kick was good but not outstanding. Will try LFR on my next order as a sample, definitely unsweetened !

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Is that a sweet coffee ? How would you compare it with Kona Kick, if you have tried that also.

My LFR is not sweetened. Although I find it does have a very slight sweetness to it I would not call it sweet. I would call it excellent, however :)

Exactly what Clnire said. :) I think you will like it a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread