Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
I've loved almost all the flavors I've tried so far. Buy some sample kits from Halo and Heather's Heavenly Vapes and Mt. Baker, and explore!

I came into this with zero interest in candy/fruit/baked flavors, and it turns out those are the ones I love.

Also, read reviews here, and on Youtube, you'll find a cast wealth of information there. The same names tend to pop up again and again, you have a better chance by trying them first.

Your budget is also important, some of the better ones are pricey, like 5 Pawns, or my faves, Tasty Vapor, but I like them so much I don't mind paying more. It's still cheaper than cigarettes!

Viajames

Dec 13, 2013
Grand Rapids MI
I quit on the "fruity stuff" but im getting back into the tobacco flavors, MR E Liquid has the best line-up so far..Ive tried quite a few of the bigger names and Ive yet to be disappointed in ANY of their flavors. Halo's Tribecca is nice, Mr E has one called Copperhead that's nice for tobacco flavors, Johnson Creeks Vanda (Vanilla custard) Halo's Kringle's Kurse and MR E Liquid's Apple Strudel & Snow Day are good desert flavors, MR E Liquid OWNS the fruity flavors, Peach Melba, Dime Piece and Jade Ice are my Fav's.

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
I am a big fan of Velvet Cloud Vapor - Organic and Natural All VG E-Liquid from San Francisco Their use of 100% VG and all natural flavors, makes a very flavorful vape. I tend to like a cooler vape, so I am not much interested in throat hit. That site is home to 2 of my ADVs. Their Night Shift and Vanilla Custard are incredible, but they also make some of the few fruit e-liquids that I can actually appreciate too.

dizzylizzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
California, USA
Spend ten minutes here on ecf and you will find hundreds of best flavors, lol. What's important is what YOU like. Pick two or three companies you see allot around here and order one or two flavors you think you'd like.... Range them...try a tobacco that sounds good, some fruit and bakery types a well. At first, all i tried was fruits and thought i was doing good. I couldn't see how vaping something like a cinnamon roll or cake would be good, but now its almost all i want. But just because i like Super Dreamy Fudge Cake from Brand X Juice doesn't mean you won't think it tastes like stinky feet, lol

Moin,

I really like the Inawera flavors, especially Tino D'Milano flavors. I prefer tobacco flavors, so my favourites are: RY4, 555, Desert Ship.
You should give it a try. They are really cheap, just buy a base and a flavor and make your own liquid! :)

I recently tried 3 Tino D'Milano flavors, and they did not convince me:

- Maxx Blend tastes like a cold ashtray.

- RY4 is just sweet, lacking distinct tobacco flavor, caramel, and vanilla. I'm sure there are better RY4 flavors. See: The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long)

- Caven is ok, but Herrlan pipe flavor is times better.

ciao,Michael

TyCreek

Another Vaper
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Treasure Valley
Just a wondering question.. What is your favorite flavor of ejuice.. Also I vape from a Kanger protank 2 which gives a lot of flavor. So what would be a good flavor for it.?
For my few months of trying to like the Kanger tanks, I liked a particular French vanilla as a base mixed with a little something else like watermelon or black licorice. Try samples until something really grabs you and then branch out from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread