Best NET tobacco flavors to try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I have only been vaping for close to a month. Looking for good NET e juice. What are your top 3? I am making a list to buy for when I can afford more, to try.
I think I prefer NET, but if it is a real good tobacco flavor, that works too. I like Boba's Bounty, Black Bear, Pirate's Booty, and Serendipity the most. (this is not put in order of how I like them) But there are several more I like, and with more time steeping/aging, I think I will have more to add to my favorite list. I am not an ry4 lover, but they are growing on me. Thanks for any tips you can give. I hear Goodejuice is a good place to shop.

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Another vote for Organic # 1 ! Patriot, Wild Turkey and Acadian Gold are also excellent. In fact i have tried maybe 10 of the NETs and the only two i didn't like were Vita Bella ( too sweet for me ) and Godfather ( the tobacco is cased in licorice !? )

I have to agree about Organic #1 and Acadian Gold. I also like Wrangler Light. GEJ NETs are ALWAYS in my rotation.:)

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Reactions: David Wolf

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Best NETs in order are Vita Bella Organic#1 Patriot and Lizard Tail all from Goodejuice try any of them and you won't be disappointed
I tried Vita Bella, and it was just okay. I loved Patriot. I have not tried the Lizard Tail. I don't even recall seeing that one before. Thanks for the recommendations. :D

Reactions: ChiBear85

beachbumcm

May 11, 2015
Nick, oddball question here...do oyu guys at GEJ have any NETs that have already been steeped? Maybe something thats been sitting around for a while? Ive tried your godfather, perique and wild turkey...godfather had great flavor right away while the other two will need much steeping to get where it needs to be. I absolutely love your juices!

Reactions: nick78

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
I am wanting to order one of the Menthol net tobacco one, just unsure which would be the closest to Kools. I should just go ahead and get the 3 available.
I personally think Ice Cold Menthol is the closest to Kool. For the NET version, I believe The NET Menthol ICE would be the closest. Thanks!

Reactions: caroloto

seebo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
CT,USA
for those looking for an alternative to P-38 WTA from aromaejuice, i'm liking the NET ice mentol from goodejuice. i tweaked a bit more by adding some more menthol and spearmint flavor for a slight sweetness, but the tobacco flavor is awesome. personally think 70/30 PG/VG works better for menthol flavors - something about the extra PG, perhaps it's the smooth sweetness it tends to give over VG. i normally just vape menthols, but may consider other NETs in the future, im sold! ;)

cheers
steve

Last edited:
Reactions: nick78
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread