Best sub ohm tank for mouth to lung hits??

Status
Not open for further replies.

time2quit

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
upstate new york
Hi all. I am looking for a sub ohm tank that is very good for mouth to lung vapers. One that would have pre built coils in the 1.2-2.0 range. I've been using my Nautilus for quite some time now, and it's decent. I can't stand the bottom fill however. I am not looking to build my own coils. Been there done that and it's not for me. I've heard thre Triton, and sub tank mini are good options, but I would like to hear more. Thank you in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: David Wolf

jensy

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Fort Nelson, BC, Canada
Compared to the nautilus it has the top fill which is nice,better air flow option you just slide open as much as you want opposed to picking a hole on the nautilus, and the triton 1.8 coils are bigger coils than the nautilus so the flavor is more pronounced. The improvements they made are great.
Just remember when filling that the air flow is closed and when you turn the setting at the top to fill you go counter clock wise and make sure you feel the click. It really is easy and it has not leaked a drop.

Reactions: time2quit

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS
The two you mentioned are the better ones I know of that are Sub Ohm tanks that you can vape MTL. Of those two I prefer the MTL of the Triton more, but I like the design and ease of the subtank mini and rba, it just cant quite get the MTL draw and flavor the Triton can. I dont have the Triton 2, but Id go for that over the Triton 1 if your interested in the Triton.

jensy

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Fort Nelson, BC, Canada
Thanks for the replies! What is the lifespan of the Triton 2 coils? Also, I've heard pretty good things about the isub apex. Does anyone have any experience with the apex?

You know I had the Apex in my cart and read something I didn't like so took it out but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. You could do a search for the Apex and see what comes up because I would have read it here.

jensy

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Fort Nelson, BC, Canada
Awesome! Any idea where the best deal can be found on the tank and replacement coils? Again, much thanks!

I always purchase at Fasttech however you do wait awhile to get the product. It's the Chinese new year right now so they will not be back at work till the 15th and will ship afterwards. Between Fed 5-7 they are having a 20% sitewide sale and the coupon code is KUNGHEI. However I would say it will be a month before you get anything.Other than that I am in Canada so I don't know about the U.S vendors.

caboog78

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Northwest, USA
Kanger Subtank coils are available in 1.2 and 1.5 ohm versions. I'd wait for the "Toptank" version to be available, because top fill is great, and maybe wait to see how well it works. Top fill on the Trtion2 is nice and easy, and leak free for me so far. Don't use mine everyday though, so there's that

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
I appreciate those who have participated in this thread. However are there any other suggestions floating around??
The Joytech cubis with the 1.5 clapton is a wonderful little tank, 3 mls, and as a plus you just can not force a leak from it, short of breaking the glass. All the air flow is in & out thruogh the top. The liquid is in a cup with no holes in the bottom.
Short falls, the rba sucks, but you don't want that anyway. It falls a little short as a subtank but as a mouth to lung it is great.
Less than $20.00 almost everywhere & if you buy in bulk ( more than 10 ) from fasttech the coils are a real steal at $6.74 per 5 pack.

time2quit

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
upstate new york
The Joytech cubis with the 1.5 clapton is a wonderful little tank, 3 mls, and as a plus you just can not force a leak from it, short of breaking the glass. All the air flow is in & out thruogh the top. The liquid is in a cup with no holes in the bottom.
Short falls, the rba sucks, but you don't want that anyway. It falls a little short as a subtank but as a mouth to lung it is great.
Less than $20.00 almost everywhere & if you buy in bulk ( more than 10 ) from fasttech the coils are a real steal at $6.74 per 5 pack.
Hey thanks for the reply! How much life do you get out of each coil? I know a lot is dependent on the color of ejuice used. I try to avoid dark liquid at all cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread