Status
Not open for further replies.

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
I have an eGo with an atomizer and a KR808 with blank Cartomizers from V4L. I have literally about 100 different flavors to sample right now. What would be the best way to try them out? Using the eGo for multiple flavors seems to just blend together on the atty and all taste the same. Would I be better off to fill blank carts from the KR808 and try to boil the flavor out if I dislike it? I have 2 attys for the eGo, maybe I should just try 2 flavors a day and clean the attys every night? I still haven't quit the analogs because I can't find the right vape that is really satisfying.

Also, could I get a 510-901 adapter and use my V4L Cartomizers on the eGo? I really like the eGo's vapor production more, but I've got tons od V4l cartos

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
There's really no 'good way' to 'sample' flavors in cartomizers. Best would be to use a regular 510 atomizer plus the 510-901 adapter and one regular 901 atty (higher ohms than the 510 and better for the lighter flavors) and then get a drip tip and drip two or three drops on the atty bridge and do it that way. vape until you're out of flavor (but before burning taste) and add another flavor. About the only flavors that you might have 'residuals' on would be menthol/mint/atomic cyanide/or anything 'roasted' (like Roast beef from Decadent Vapours, for example) ...all others should vape out. You could put a drop of PGA - high proof unflavored vodka or just plain VG or PG to 'cleanse' in between flavors. If you get one that lingers - soak it in the PGA/vodka for no longer than 10 minutes. Blow it out.... continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread