Budget Squonker / Bottom Feeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Kanger Dripbox 160 TC

What ever you pick make sure to get a good atty.

Does the kit not come with the advertised Velocity style rba deck? Kanger DRIPBOX 160W TC MOD Starter Kit The atty with it seems to appeal for both MTL and DL hits. Would think an included Velocity style rba deck would do quite well. If not it's no great issue. Pick one up. Velocity V2 RDA by Tobeco The Velocity V2 has a small grub screw in the center pin. Remove it and it is ready to use as a bottom feed (squonk) RBA/RDA.

Reactions: Yiorgo

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
I don't have the Kanger yet.
This was posted today:
Kanger DRIPBOX Bottle
The only place I've seen them so far.
No, it comes with a second bottle but my first bottle cracked at one of the three grip seams from one month of everyday use, so I hope they changed the bottle (lil softer) and made a CAP for a BACKUP in our pocket..... should have taken a pic before I tossed the defective bottle

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Edit... I see what you did there, the comment section mentions the problem...... sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: puffon

ElevenEleven

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2015
Does the kit not come with the advertised Velocity style RBA deck? Kanger DRIPBOX 160W TC MOD Starter Kit The atty with it seems to appeal for both MTL and DL hits. Would think an included Velocity style RBA deck would do quite well. If not it's no great issue. Pick one up. Velocity V2 RDA by Tobeco The Velocity V2 has a small grub screw in the center pin. Remove it and it is ready to use as a bottom feed (squonk) RBA/RDA.
That chamber looks a little big for mtl, but if that's what you like then go for it.

Reactions: Yiorgo

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
c99d9141614698ea26adbfb03f4b0af7.jpg

I don't know if you can see this but there's a curvature to the new bottle which sucks up every last drop.... There was always a little left over in the original bottle! The s/S feeder tube goes to the very bottom!

Edit: very strange... The new bottle top is a tighter fit Than the original but I sprung a leak from that top feed tube plug!! Otherwise the bottle fits and is much softer..... Cornfused??!

Last edited:

DanagerVaperRocco

May 22, 2016
Besides like the lost vape models slowly trickling to the market, maybe the chinsy kanger and buying that ugly disguiser and a seperate bf mod kit. Why are like ALL THE other BF mods I can search high and low to find either non-reg or low wattage? I had to snag the geek vape when it came out just bc the bf pin attys are flying out so much faster than the mods (plus I am not in any inside forum secret club sources)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread