• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canada Post is bunk!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Ya, I got to talk to the post office. From on line they sate 45 days after the item was delivered, which siphons big time. Yup it is insured but that does not replace exposure :( The GTA meets are the "in" for Canadian mod makers. With the energy these days expanding on meets in Canada, Canadian mods will get more exposure, which is something this country needs.

BlondieLocs

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Calgary, AB Canada
Ok... riddle me this:

This is the tracking info as of yesterday:

Track Status

Product Type: Expedited Parcels
Expected Delivery : 2011/03/03
Updated Delivery : 2011/03/04
Delivery date changed : Item was received by Canada Post after cut-off time.

Needless to say, I was bummed that my shipment was delayed. Then two minutes ago, I receive this in my inbox:

Tracking Number: 9380165095869003
Order Number: D035926377
Reference Number: NFN # 110915

Shipment Status: Attempted Delivery (carded) on March 02, 2011

I'm not falling for this again, I says to myself. So I call the Post Office - I am NOT running all over town looking for phantom parcels ever again, much less when it's minus freaking 30 degrees. They know me by name now. Ha! - "Yes. We did get a package for you today. It's a smaller one from BC. It fit in your mailbox, so you can come down whenever you feel like it."

WTF??? Now CP is delivering EARLY? In inclement weather??? I think they're farcking with us.

NoizMaker

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Lindsay, ON
Ok... riddle me this:

This is the tracking info as of yesterday:

Track Status

Product Type: Expedited Parcels
Expected Delivery : 2011/03/03
Updated Delivery : 2011/03/04
Delivery date changed : Item was received by Canada Post after cut-off time.

Needless to say, I was bummed that my shipment was delayed. Then two minutes ago, I receive this in my inbox:

Tracking Number: 9380165095869003
Order Number: D035926377
Reference Number: NFN # 110915

Shipment Status: Attempted Delivery (carded) on March 02, 2011

I'm not falling for this again, I says to myself. So I call the Post Office - I am NOT running all over town looking for phantom parcels ever again, much less when it's minus freaking 30 degrees. They know me by name now. Ha! - "Yes. We did get a package for you today. It's a smaller one from BC. It fit in your mailbox, so you can come down whenever you feel like it."

WTF??? Now CP is delivering EARLY? In inclement weather??? I think they're farcking with us.

hahaha This is so true! I received my package way early and I was bummed out when my package was delayed (supposedly) until next Monday. I then received notification that it was out for delivery today?! WTH Canada post, I can't keep vehemently hating you if I get my package from BC in only 5 business days (4 if you consider that it arrived at the original sorting facility too late to be transferred the first day)

AlbertaClipper

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Ponoka, Alberta
I dunno why I watch the tracking info for CP. Either there's not enough info, or the info that's there is frustrating. I've been waiting for an order from BC. Tracking shows that it went from the origin of Abbotsford, to Montreal, to Longueuil, then to Richmond...who sent it back to Abbotsford, and then to Richmond again, where it sits now.

Seems that something in the system isn't liking my address, though I've never had that problem before. Go figure....

It's fun to complain about it, I guess. Like complaining about the coldest March we've had in almost a century. There's nothing we can do about it but it feels good to do it anyhow.

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Yeah... CP seems to be hit and miss...

the first 3 or 4 orders i made were 2 day deliveries... the last one was almost 5 days...

I just made an order for the Leo through Electro-Vapor.com and due to having lost my ego parts, asked for it to be shipped Priority - next Day... we'll see if CP comes through or if i'll have to wait till friday or monday (i'd be ...... since i had to pay a premium to get it delivered tomorrow)

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
...... at CP, not Electro-Vapor... Kat and the Krew rock... spent probably 2 hours on the phone with Kat last night talking about the Atlantic Canada Vaper Meet and just general vape talk... I so ramble too much!!

LOL...

I just can't say enough about Electro-Vapor...

Yeah... CP seems to be hit and miss...

the first 3 or 4 orders i made were 2 day deliveries... the last one was almost 5 days...

I just made an order for the Leo through Electro-Vapor.com and due to having lost my ego parts, asked for it to be shipped Priority - next Day... we'll see if CP comes through or if i'll have to wait till friday or monday (i'd be ...... since i had to pay a premium to get it delivered tomorrow)

AlbertaClipper

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Ponoka, Alberta

That was brave of you.... :D I hope it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread