Cancellations/Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

SantanzChild

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Alot of upset customers already has them on the route to failure.

And that is the balancing act. You have to balance customer demand for speedy service with your overhead and local laws governing benifets. Some states have insanely low requirments before you have to start (we are talking as low as 5 people in some states) offering things such as health and workmens comp.

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
And that is the balancing act. You have to balance customer demand for speedy service with your overhead and local laws governing benifets. Some states have insanely low requirments before you have to start (we are talking as low as 5 people in some states) offering things such as health and workmens comp.

Well that and the whole "Contact us with questions..." So everybody does and, speaking only for myself, get a different answer each step of the way. Either way, they need a better notification system and more people to deal with orders not being shipped for 10 or so days!

Well that and the whole "Contact us with questions..." So everybody does and, speaking only for myself, get a different answer each step of the way. Either way, they need a better notification system and more people to deal with orders not being shipped for 10 or so days!
Thank you! I rest my case.
My trip is now delayed... Thanks innovapor!

K_to_the_L

Jul 16, 2009
i got my replacement atomizers and PCC today ( about a week passed ) it wasnt an easy week but now that i got perfect atomizers and this very nicely built and functional PCC i am back in business ! ( received the new bottle of juice yesterday ! )

and yeah i can agree it wasnt as professional a transaction i would have liked BUT overall it worked out EXCELLENT for me personally in the end. they sent me what i originally ordered and they stood by their word. ( a personal thank you for that ) sure it was a week later and after quite a few sessions of being mad but i got over it now. i want to rate them 8 ( due to the sheer value in goods you receive ) but for the added grief ( problems in shipping ) only a 6 bringing my final rating to a -7- i got a feeling it will be going up in time good luck fellas im just glad its over hahahah ;D

PS - btw the differences you will notice in comparing them are only slight and suttle and it does take a good eye. the bridge is more of a point on the ones in question. there is a washer ? inside just below the coil.. ( seems like a good idea ) the tell tale sign for me ? compare the battery connection and then look at the inner band all my "legit" stuff has a wider flat band only narrowly but a good eye can see it clearly. the final thing i can say is the taste on the ones in question just was not there. it took a LOT of juice too !!! ( thank god i am back to juice reality ! ) and finally the taste was also different the first time it fired up ( the primer puff ) it tasted like a heater. just my opinion i know ( PURE SPECULATION ON MY PART. ) but they are damned good fakes IMHO.

Last edited:

KreeL

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
West Texas
No, it was NOT excellent. You just described a nightmare. I've dealt with more than ten suppliers on this forum. NOT ONCE have I run into anything like what some of you guys are going through with this one. It's suspect to me, because I noticed the IV spam on this forum build to a crescendo before anyone knew who they were. Mostly from members I've never heard of. Now we know they are buying from the same manufacturer of the Blu. Bells are ringing, lightbulbs are going off, and only a few notice. Hmmmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread