Myvaporstore Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackerjakx

Jul 12, 2010
Dallas
I've been a member on here since Jul 2010, just been lurking, never posted. I recently decided to order the Delta II from MyVaporStore.com... I feel like I made a mistake.

I was fairly excited about getting this tank, so I'll admit upfront, I'm a little impatient. I read some reviews about MyVaporStore's great service and fast shipping (I have yet to see either). Sunday night I put in an order for a Delta II on their site. Due to my lack of patience, I sent an email to them Monday afternoon (3:30pm their time) inquiring whether the item would be shipped that day. I received an email back from Cindy stating they had a higher than normal order volume due to their "new aggressive pricing strategy." And stated that it takes 24-48 hours to process orders. Ok, fair enough, I waited 48 hours, didn't hear anything. Fast forward to Wednesday. I started looking at alternative stores to get my tank from since it had already been 48 hours and nothing seemed to be moving forward. I decided to go with vapenw since I had read reviews about how they ship same day. Once I verified over the phone with vapenw (MyVaporStore has no phone #, shoulda been a red flag) that they would be able to ship my items the same day, I decided to cancel my order with MyVaporStore. At this point my item was still marked Processing. According to MyVaporStore's Cancellation policy, I can cancel unless it's been marked shipped. So, I sent an email to info@myvaporstore.com, Wednesday 12:58p, their time, requesting a cancellation and gave my order #. Lo and behold, 2:08pm, their time, I see the status changed to shipped. Mind you, I have yet to receive any correspondence back regarding my cancellation request. So, I decide to put an order through with vapenw for a mod and some juices and skip ordering the Delta II thinking MyVaporStore is shipping it out. This morning (Thursday) I checked the USPS tracking # given on MyVaporStore's site and it still shows no package has been dropped off, just that a label has been created. So, I sent an email to MyVaporStore requesting an update on the shipping, since it has been 72 hours. I have yet to receive a response. And, I've still yet to receive a response to my original cancellation request. i feel like I'm being left in the dark. I feel like the only reason it was marked shipped and the label was even created was due to my cancellation request, seeing as the label was created 2 hours later. I would have ordered from vapenw and had tank shipped out the same day, instead of waiting around for MyVaporStore to get the ball rolling.

Has anyone else had this experience with MyVaporStore.com? Am I being too impatient? (It's been 72 hours). Am I being ridiculous about expecting to receive a response to my emails?

I don't understand where all these good reviews come from, when my first time experience with MyVaporStore has been nothing but a bad experience.

On a side note, when it comes to shipping and communication, vapenw does it right. I'd definitely recommend them.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I've also noted that they sometimes take a few days just to get something shipped out -- which is frustrating, I agree, but some shops can take a week or more just to get it shipped. (wholecig.com!)

Yesterday I was going to make an order with MVS, and their server was down. So I found someplace else to order from, which offered a lower price, AND they got it shipped the same day. MVS just can't touch that. It was MtBakerVapor, BTW -- better price on the iStick30, AND they know how to get stuff out the door.

Andria

crackerjakx

Jul 12, 2010
Dallas
I too placed an order with mvp on Sunday. Will be here tomorrow according to USPS. Are they the fastest? No. But it is definetly with in reason... 5 days from order to my porch isn't bad at all. Now if you paid for overnight or something of the sort and they waited till Tuesday I'd be a lil ....... Can't speak for their customer service.

Kinda wonder how yours was shipped so quickly when we ordered on the same day.

If I had received the same service I wouldn't be on here right now asking what's going on. :(

crackerjakx

Jul 12, 2010
Dallas
Mine was the same situation (should have stated that) cheapest shipping, label created Tuesday, picked up Wednesday, here Friday. Not too bad considering I'm on the opposite side of the country.

Maybe it was because I ordered Priority shipping... Ordered Sunday, label created Wednesday, haven't seen it scanned in yet as of Thursday.

navigator2011

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Fullerton, CA, USA
I've also noted that they sometimes take a few days just to get something shipped out -- which is frustrating, I agree, but some shops can take a week or more just to get it shipped. (wholecig.com!)

Yesterday I was going to make an order with MVS, and their server was down. So I found someplace else to order from, which offered a lower price, AND they got it shipped the same day. MVS just can't touch that. It was MtBakerVapor, BTW -- better price on the iStick30, AND they know how to get stuff out the door.

Andria

Well, I ordered a tank and coils from MVS on April 28, and now April 30 USPS says it's sitting on my doorstep. So, MVS shipped my package all the way across the country pretty quick. You know, if their server was down, that is probably going to slow them down a bit. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Vaping Granny

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Probably true. I've noticed this problem with them in the past, being laggardly to get stuff shipped, but I got my istick30 that I have now from them, because of the good price for battery-only. but Mt Baker's price on the full kit was better, their server was actually working, they had a coupon code, and they managed to get it shipped the same day I ordered it -- that's a class operation, IMO. MVS needs to take a lesson.

Andria

Vaping Granny

May 11, 2015
Well, I ordered a tank and coils from MVS on April 28, and now April 30 USPS says it's sitting on my doorstep. So, MVS shipped my package all the way across the country pretty quick. You know, if their server was down, that is probably going to slow them down a bit. :rolleyes:
ordered my Aspire Nautilus from them and got it in 2 days.....they are quick to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread