China GG and battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinkie Mayne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Minne-SNOW-ta, USA
Hey everyone, I'm getting my GG clone delivered in a few days here and kinda lost on batteries. I'll be using an agat2 on the mod. I've been looking around for a protected Panasonic cgr18650ch(yes I know they're getting harder to find.) are there any trustworthy and reputable alternatives? Or does anyone know any sites that has any pannys in stock?

Resistance on the rba will HOPEFULLY be 1-1.4 ohms. Only 18650s I have laying around are regular red aw imr 2000mah.

Any other inputs on batteries and mechanical mods would be greatly appreciated considering this will be my first mech mod and not too much experience with RBAs.

thankssss

Last edited:

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
Your best bet is probably a safe-chemistry battery (an IMR). A protected battery will work (and, more important, will actually fit that mod), but you'll be somewhat limited in output. If you're not using a super-low resistance atomizer, though, it probably doesn't make much difference.

Crack3dOne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Northern VA
Just get AW IMR Li-Mn batteries (yes, the red ones). They are safe chemistry and you will not over discharge them. The vape will become unsatisfactory well before you are near over discharging them. That is my experience, I use them in everything.

Lighthound.com sells authentic AW's and at a great price.

Good day!

Crack3done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread