Status
Not open for further replies.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
moanin', Volties.

We've been in the 80's for the last four days or so. It was supposed to be foggier this morning than yesterday morning but it was clear, cloudy but clear. I felt a few drops of rain when I walked Bo but it's supposed to clear off as the day goes on.

Exactly how much time do you get to spend in that lounge chair, Lizzie? LOL

Just wait until I get my shade cover up!!!!

That lounge chair has been much abused by the dogs but I have a hammock with my name on it that just needs some shade and I will be lounging.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that Rave is doing better so you wouldn't worry about her. She normally doesn't post on weekends and Monday is her regroup day so I'm pretty sure she will be back by Tues.

It has been in the 80's here most of the week but near 90 in my house. A/C can't keep up with the heat. :( We are expecting nasty weather all weekend and possible into Monday with possible severe storms with lightning. I'm looking forward to the lightning and hoping the rain will fill my pond-not. :D

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I'll second the thanks for the update on Rave, Terry.

Watch those thunderstorms though, they can get nasty out your way. The "marine layer" is hanging tuff this morning, we haven't had any sun and it's still in the upper 60's. We got just enough light rain to make everything damp without really wetting anything. The fog yesterday and the weather this morning are giving the forest fire fighters a break though. There's a big fire in Wharton State Forest, about ten miles south of us, that they've gotten contained and just about out.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that Rave is doing better so you wouldn't worry about her. She normally doesn't post on weekends and Monday is her regroup day so I'm pretty sure she will be back by Tues.

It has been in the 80's here most of the week but near 90 in my house. A/C can't keep up with the heat. :( We are expecting nasty weather all weekend and possible into Monday with possible severe storms with lightning. I'm looking forward to the lightning and hoping the rain will fill my pond-not. :D

Thanx Terry. Long as she knows we love her and are here for her we'll see her when she's up to posting.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Ew, I hate prepping raw chicken.
about-to-vomit.gif

About to try making wings in the SLOW COOKER for the big burly nephews:
Marinated overnight; 4-5 hours on low or 1-2 hours on high in the marinade, then towel-dry and coat with BAKING POWDER, dehydrate in the fridge for a couple of hours, then BROIL for a couple of minutes each side. On a mission with wings - this is my third attempt. :laugh:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Ew, I hate prepping raw chicken.
about-to-vomit.gif

About to try making wings in the SLOW COOKER for the big burly nephews:
Marinated overnight; 4-5 hours on low or 1-2 hours on high in the marinade, then towel-dry and coat with BAKING POWDER, dehydrate in the fridge for a couple of hours, then BROIL for a couple of minutes each side. On a mission with wings - this is my third attempt. :laugh:

Sound like too much trouble and too much time. I just throw them in the rotisserie basket and they're done in minutes. :) Good luck. 3rd times the charm. :p

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Sound like too much trouble and too much time. I just throw them in the rotisserie basket and they're done in minutes. :) Good luck. 3rd times the charm. :p
Neat! But I don't have one of those, so relegated to experimenting with what I do have. The only real trouble was cutting up the raw chicken. EEEEWWWW! GROSS!!!

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Neat! But I don't have one of those, so relegated to experimenting with what I do have. The only real trouble was cutting up the raw chicken. EEEEWWWW! GROSS!!!

Ok, then if I didn't have a rotisserie then I'd use a frying pan. I'm lazy. :blush:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
That's more work! Messier and more hands-on time. That was the past two failed attempts - that's why I'm trying out different things...now a DEEP FRYER would be nice! But not buying one just to cook wings for these brats! :laugh:

Different strokes for different folks. LOL!

How you doin?

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Little hard to breathe - lots of stress. :eek: But hanging in there...things are sure sounding good for you though - little envious! :thumb:

You're welcome to come for a visit anytime. Problem is getting here. :cry:

Having a hard time breathing doesn't sound good. You need a vacation.

Lightning striking near by. Have to shut down for awhile.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
You're welcome to come for a visit anytime. Problem is getting here. :cry:

Having a hard time breathing doesn't sound good. You need a vacation.

Lightning striking near by. Have to shut down for awhile.
Not a vacation. A JOB! :confused:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Not a vacation. A JOB! :confused:

Does the job market suck there? You have so many skills that I would think you wouldn't have any problem finding a job.

Lightning has passed for awhile but more on the way. I was hearing thunder but didn't see any lightning. I might have to disappear again.

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    Okay as promised.... bruised foot complete with ant bites from a couple days earlier than logged foot.... lol! please ignore the dirtiness... was walking bare footed in the yard.:blush: you can tell it is still a little swollen... I won't rest my poor little tootsie... Don't care love my firepit!:evil:
    SUNP0044.JPG

SUNP0043.JPG

Attachments

• SUNP0044.JPG
      SUNP0044.JPG
      576 KB · Views: 4
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread