Cloud Chasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElevenEleven

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2015
The Sigelei 150w is more than sufficient.

With regulated devices you don't have to go super subohm to produce clouds. Sometimes, having a wider, more resistant coil can produce more vapor. This is due to the surface area of the coil. More wick being heated, more vapor. All that needs to be done is add more watts.

With a mech you're limited to your build and battery. A smaller, less resistant coil will produce a lot of vapor, but thats about as good as it gets.

Last edited:

ElevenEleven

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2015
I should also add:

Be aware of the battery you're using, no matter what device you're using.

Build to the battery's specs and leave a good amount of headroom.

You have many a choice of rdas. If you want clouds then you'll need something with plenty of airflow.

No one here can tell you what is the best for you. We can only tell you what we use and make recommendations. My advice, start cheap.

fastsnipedog

Feb 27, 2015
Winnemucca NV
I found on my ivp3, for cloud chasing if im useind the a doge v2 it has really nice draws and huge vapor, but i have melted the insulator twice now, getting a good rda like a kennedy competition will give you masive clouds, right now im useing a kennedy with 15 wraps on both sides at 40 watts and im getting just as good clouds as my doge with 15 wraps, without melting the insulator.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
The Sigelei 150W is more than capable of producing massive clouds.

The real variable is the topper. For really huge clouds you want to go with a dripping atomizer rather than a tank. No tank provides both the airflow and low ohms you need to blow really huge clouds. The sheer volume of liquid needed requires straight dripping. The next variable is your coil, and at that point I HIGHLY recommend you spend a LOT of time researching battery safety before you go any further. You're going to want a super low-ohm coil, and that's getting into the dangerous territory if you don't know what you're doing. I won't give specifics on the how's because of the dangers involved.

If you're satisfied with just big clouds than the Sigelei 150 with an off the shelf sub-ohm tank will work fine. If you want truly massive clouds you need to learn before you do.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-discussion-safety-battery-info-warnings.html

• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread