Coffee drinkers: Do you drink more or less now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ember

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Tyler, TX
Decidedly less coffee. Sometimes no coffee at all. I was having trouble drinking coffee without my smokes...
but then I started diy and made a batch of something that I didn't really like. Took a big swallow of my roomie's coffee to clear the taste from my mouth and had a eureka moment. The coffee and the unsweetened blackberry cheesecake nicquid went together like peas and carrots. I don't understand it, but im enjoying coffee again. Yay!

<3
E.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
I don't drink any less coffee than before, but I don't think i could possibly drink much more :) I'm one of those hardcore coffee drinkers that can polish off a pot then go straight to sleep...

Same here! Keurig and nespresso machines at home ( I absolutely love a double barrel shot in the dark -2xespresso in a normal cofee). I start my day with a XL Turbo from dunkins. Iced in the summer and hot in the winter. Luckily I have a beautifull and caring princess (who LOVES that I dont smoke anymore) who makes me pitchers in the summertime so I always have iced coffee.

GERGOZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
McDonough, Ga
when i first started vaping, i loved to have my coffee at the same time

but i am one of those that likes a little coffee with my french vanilla cream and sugar, lol

i would drink a small 4-cup pot each day, done before lunch time

after a couple of months, i just kind of lost the urge for coffee

now its usually just a weekend thing, relaxing in the early a.m.

funny thing, i have lost the urge for all my usual junk foods too

did i tell ya ? i have lost 11 pounds over the past 3 months and didnt even realize it !

evidently, vaping has done more for me than just get me off analogs, lol

vape HARD !

gervis

Diablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
SW,Virginia
e
perhaps its not having all the toxins bring us down. We require less caf. to thrive. It may also have to do with oxygen consumption being up as our lungs repair, thus we do not need as much stimulant to feel alert....not a doctor so just a semi-educated guess.

If I had to guess why some of us drink a lot less coffee now I would say that its our brains trying to protect us from all the associations we have with smoking. Coffee still taste good but my brain is forcing me to minimize how much I drink because it was part of my daily routine. I always drive with my window opened in my truck now I keep it closed and A/C on max. I would actually like to have it opened for the fresh air but I don't now.(breaking a habit) I would spend hours sitting out on my deck smoking,drinking coffee and enjoying the view of the mountains and watch the fish in my pond, now I never do it.(again breaking the habit)

The list can go on and on, and even though I have zero urge to go back to analogs I find myself avoiding situations, both intentionally and unintentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread