Conversation with my local "smokingeverywhere" guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siggywiggy

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2008
I used to be ...... too, but I realized that if it weren't for SE I would still be smoking analogues. Afterall, even though it's crap, they actually let you take a PUFF to try it and I bet a good percentage of people on here started because of them.

That being said, I had a similar experience last week and let the guy take a drag from my screwdriver with 36 mg liquid (marlboro from wicked). He was like "holy SH#T", LOL

The other guy told me a few good lies though, like using liquid is bad because you can put too much and overdose. I was like....uh, what? And when I first bought my Smoking Everywhere, the guy actually told me that the atomizer lasts FOREVER (no kidding) and that one pre-filled cartridge was equivalent to a pack of cigarettes!! Unbelievable.

rickslawmd

Jan 6, 2010
Maryland
I agree the price is crazy... I purchased my first one there.. But it was worth the price because it started me down the road to where I am today with 5 ecigs my favorite's being the DEC901 and Revolver Gemini... I would not really be where I am without wasting a lot of money... but I was paying 7 dollars for a pack of Analogs... I smoked 27 years 1 1/2 packs a day and since I spent that money at the mall I have not smoked an Analog in a month now..

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
So, I had to get some shopping done the other day. I went to the dreaded mall. I always get a kick out of walking past the "smokingeverywhere" kiosk. Seeing those guys sucker people into buying a extremely marked up product makes me a little sad though.
So, I stoped just because I was curious about their prices and if they sell bottles of liquid yet, which they do... By the way the 20 ml bottle is about $90!8-o They guy at working there saw the shock on my face when he said the price and heard me quickly copy him and say "$90?" but I used a differnt tone of voice, one of shock and dismay.
I told him that they are extremely overpriced, and i showed him a few websites and he was then shocked! He saw the "Screwdriver" from TW and said "i have to buy one of those!" He was a nice guy and I let him try some of my liquid and he was very suprised and actually choked on the vapor! haha. We had a good chat and i realized, This guy shouldnt be the brunt of my hatred of Smokingeverywhere. He had no idea how overpriced his things are, after all... he just works there. I told him we should buy a kiosk in the mall and sell Good e cigarette products and put smoking

See, now thats funny, the smokingeverywhere kiosk at the Tacoma WA. mall guy told me they can't sell liquid anymore cause they didn't want to get sued if someone took to much and hurt themselves. This guy and his buddy are a riot. He's the one that told me smokingeverywhere is the only company that has real nicotine in their juice and that the rest of us are smoking librium that the other companies are cheating us putting librium in it and telling us it's nicotine.. He was serious as a heart attack and his buddy backed his play. I just laughed at them and left saying no everytime he said he'd prove it. Real clowns I wrote another post about it a while back.

See, now thats funny, the smokingeverywhere kiosk at the Tacoma WA. mall guy told me they can't sell liquid anymore cause they didn't want to get sued if someone took to much and hurt themselves. This guy and his buddy are a riot. He's the one that told me smokingeverywhere is the only company that has real nicotine in their juice and that the rest of us are smoking librium that the other companies are cheating us putting librium in it and telling us it's nicotine.. He was serious as a heart attack and his buddy backed his play. I just laughed at them and left saying no everytime he said he'd prove it. Real clowns I wrote another post about it a while back.

I may have to go talk to those guys when I am looking for a good laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread